Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My current NordVPN expire @ Feb-2023.

If I were to buy the 2-year standard plan with 100% cash back by ShopBack,

1. Can the 100% cashback offer available for existing user?
2. will they extend my subscription from Feb-2023? Or the 2 years start from now?

Thanks
to be safe, better register with a different email to qualify for cashback

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far Nordvpn work for me
Nord VPN browser extension is very good and very fast.

13933421098.png

13931511213.png

Last edited:

darkmage06

Reaction score
Anyone experience NordVPN couldn't load Disney+ and Netflix on Singapore server?

Anyway to solve this beside changing to other country?

Surfshark seems to work fine for Netflix on Singapore server.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone experience NordVPN couldn't load Disney+ and Netflix on Singapore server?

Anyway to solve this beside changing to other country?

Surfshark seems to work fine for Netflix on Singapore server.
For video streaming like Disney+, Netflix, it already has secured connection so do not need VPN so just use Split Tunnelling to by pass the VPN. Video streaming like Prime Video also do not allow VPN.

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now $121 for 2 years already black friday sales. I am new so buy with my own cash and did not try Shopback as not allowed to cancel if not happy with the service. Next time will buy with Shopback.
note i think cashback is only for new customers. so next time need register using different email

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also miss .hope got new one soon ,can try try see good or not :s13:

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Nord VPN is good and the speed is quite ok (speed test 500+) if use the VPN App that has Anti-Malware protection. If use Nord VPN browser extension then it is Super fast (Speed test 900+ on Windows 11 Pro laptop) and got Ads blocking and Malicious sites filtering. Speed test to Tokyo and LA so fast.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nord VPN is good and the speed is quite ok (speed test 500+) if use the VPN App that has Anti-Malware protection. If use Nord VPN browser extension then it is Super fast (Speed test 900+ on Windows 11 Pro laptop) and got Ads blocking and Malicious sites filtering. Speed test to Tokyo and LA so fast.

they are for comp/laptops and single device ah :s11:

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Confused. So what is the advantage of using VPN like that?
The benefit of VPN is that it help users to hide their actual IP so that hacker do not know their actual IP. It provide a secured tunnelling for the users. Some even have anti-malware and Ads blocking. It also hide your actual location with the location you used for the connection. If you use a HK server then it show a HK server IP address so the website may think you are located locally. Some added security which is good.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.