Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i didnt see this banner. when is the start date? thanks!

Wah yeah, 105% on 28 Nov, 10pm to 12mn. Really is very last minute of Cyber Monday sales
1f602.png

from app see is under CM highlights.
from their website is see this ...
so ... BF is 100% , CM is 105% ?
xDKmyrX.jpg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just bought Surfshark VPN to give it a try with promo code and Shopback.

Things to take note:
  1. Ensure Shopback is activated before payment (they are giving 95% cashback at the moment).
  2. Spoke with their CSO and got a confirmation on Netflix library availability. List of Netflix libraries which made available for Surfshark VPN: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Czech Republic, Argentina.

Hollowish

Reaction score
My current subscription with Surfshark ends Feb 2023.
If were to buy a 2 year plan with cashback via Shopback,
Will it extend my current subscription?
Is existing user eligible for the cashback?

kelvinkezz

Reaction score
Just bought Surfshark VPN to give it a try with promo code and Shopback.

Things to take note:
  1. Ensure Shopback is activated before payment (they are giving 95% cashback at the moment).
  2. Spoke with their CSO and got a confirmation on Netflix library availability. List of Netflix libraries which made available for Surfshark VPN: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey, South Korea, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Czech Republic, Argentina.
is there a separate promo code to apply?

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got diff one ah :s11:

just noticed shopback nord banner say 105% back for BF sale . i think got timing to buy

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Can buy but best to use just the browser extension and not install the VPN on the computer. When you install then the VPN app will run on the computer and slow down the computer. Just use the VPN on the browser will be much faster.

Kunkka

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can buy but best to use just the browser extension and not install the VPN on the computer. When you install then the VPN app will run on the computer and slow down the computer. Just use the VPN on the browser will be much faster.
then how u use it for TV netflix?

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
then how u use it for TV netflix?
Netflix can use browser to watch too. Prime Video can detect i am using VPN regardless i am using browser or running the VPN software and do not allow me to watch. I have to switch off my VPN to watch Prime Video. I am using it on my laptop.

Last edited:

niko_bellic

Reaction score
NordVPN 100% cashback now.

Just registered on a new email. Hopefully all is ok.

https://www.shopback.sg/nordvpn

For those interested in signing up, do note:

To Ensure NordVPN Coupon and Cashback Eligibility​

DOs

• Use only promo codes featured on ShopBack
DON'Ts

• Plan renewals/changes/cancellation
  • Existing NordVPN Customers / Subsequent subscriptions
  • Merchant app purchases
  • Gift card purchases/redemptions
  • Multiple accounts using the same credit card

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.