Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Kenntt

Reaction score
If we want to just get Netflix or Hulu using StrongVPN, which package do we choose? Singapore or US?

I was thinking if I want to get Netflix, I need to use US server right?

addicted-addiction

Reaction score
If we want to just get Netflix or Hulu using StrongVPN, which package do we choose? Singapore or US?

I was thinking if I want to get Netflix, I need to use US server right?

The US one will do already. The cheapest one will actually do fine for just Netflix itself. Personally i find the open one has not much differences other than the 2048bit encryption and more servers to connect to.

jelloj

Reaction score
i use hidemyass, so far so good. some buffering though. i'm used the trial one. still thinking to sign on for 1 year.

oric1

Reaction score
Any recommendation on which VPN service provider I should go for if I want to watch movies that's hosted on China servers?

When I tried watching it on apps like PPTV, LeTV, kept saying I'm not residing in China so can't watch.

Thanks!

pattinson

Reaction score
I found the best vpn reviews website .bestvpnservice this website most precious thing is this website suggest the best vpn provider chat option are avalible this website ask your question here and get quick answers and chose those service who recomended by this website because my overall expereince is excellent for bestvpnservice.com if you want to read blog on china Virtual private network here is the link check this
HTML:
bestvpnservice.com/blog/best-china-vpn-list-of-top-10-china-vpn-providers

AmmarNaeem

Reaction score
Best VPN Provider

Oh there is always a question to put up. In my experience of using VPN personally. I recommend you Hidemyass. It is far better VPN provider than others. It offers 49 Countries IP addresses. And many more user friendly features that i experienced through hidemyass
I advice you to check out this VPN Provider once. I got this VPN service through this page http://www.bestvpnservice.com/providers/21/hide_my_ass!.html

Last edited:

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh there is always a question to put up. In my experience of using VPN personally. I recommend you Hidemyass. It is far better VPN provider than others. It offers 49 Countries IP addresses. And many more user friendly features.
I advice you to check out this VPN Provider once.
HTML:
http://www.bestvpnservice.com/providers/21/hide_my_ass!.html

can I launch several instances of different countries IP for HideMy Ass at the same time? eg... use proxy from US, NL, UK and SG at the same time.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no one tried unotelly.com? it is a dns service though, not vpn.

outer92

Reaction score
no one tried unotelly.com? it is a dns service though, not vpn.

testing not working , cant log in to netflix ,

reply back by email unotelly .com

It looks like the current Internet Service Provider you are with is using transparent proxies, which interferes with DNS services.
Our DNS system can't validate your account because every time you open up a page you will get a new network IP, due to the transparent proxies.
The only solution at this time to bypass the geo-restrictions is through VPN services. Aside from the UnoDNS services, UnoTelly is also offering our brand new product: UnoVPN - at a lower price than any other competing VPN services. You will get access to all the US / UK channels.

Here's where you can sign up for our UnoVPN:
https://www.unotelly.com/portal/cart.php?gid=7

As an apology for the incompatibility of our UnoDNS service with your ISP, let me offer you a 50% discount for the first month of UnoVPN.
Just enter the promo Code: [ ] at check out.

Outcast

Reaction score
I'm using WiTopia. just renewed my subscription 3 months ago. so as for now, I am with them for 1 year & 3 months.

AmmarNaeem

Reaction score
Best VPN Provider

can I launch several instances of different countries IP for HideMy Ass at the same time? eg... use proxy from US, NL, UK and SG at the same time.

Yes Hafi, you can launch several instances of different countries IP through hidemyass VPN account because it provides dynamic ip.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
google's goagent is the best one!

you sure? they track your email when you use gmail, track your online movements when you stepped onto websites using adsense displays, track your activities when you use their G apps, knows your physical location when you use G maps (GPS) and now you want them to know what you are trying to prevent anyone else to know?

do I make any sense?

Silverboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone advise me on a good VPN for watching PPS TVB drama on iPad?
Tried out Overplay's HK VPN but sadly turned into nothing but a hair yanking experience.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.