Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
want the best setup your on US VPS OpenVPN Server, confirm sure won't block as the US dedicated IP is only use by you.

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
let see how long unotelly can afford to buy many many US ip address and keep changing...

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
Quite difficult for the vpn provider since Netflix start to ban.

maybe they will start to request to top up additonal fees double or triple on top of the existing paid in order for you to continue able to access Netflix

there is no more free lunch from Netflix and there is confirm no free lunch from vpn provider see how long they can bite the $$ pain.

Last edited:

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maybe they will start to request to top up additonal fees double or triple on top of the existing paid in order for you to continue able to access Netflix

there is no more free lunch from Netflix and there is confirm no free lunch from vpn provider see how long they can bite the $$ pain.

Ip address is expensive so it is going to be real hard. Alternative is do not watch Netflix at all. Cancel the service.

oric1

Reaction score
Ip address is expensive so it is going to be real hard. Alternative is do not watch Netflix at all. Cancel the service.

Astrill charges USD5 per month for private IP. That's an additional USD60 a year on top of your yearly VPN + Netflix subscription... ouch!

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
let see how long unotelly can afford to buy many many US ip address and keep changing...

:s22::s22::s22: i've been using them for 2years already. no issue so far... the past 1 mth when netflix started to ban, i've totally no issue

i don't get it when people subscribe to vpn soley for netflix. You are slowly down your network for no reason. Unless you are using it for torrent or other stuff that requires encryption and privacy, i understand, but why netflix...

Last edited:

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
what's the use of private IP?

private IP mean only your devices connected will use and not others
it is the only 100% full proof

https://www.purevpn.com/dedicated-ip.php
$3.99 PER MONTH
With PureVPN Annual Account. Billed $97.83 every 12 months

https://www.astrill.com/sign-up.php
$5 per IP per month
Order total: $ 129.95 with 1yr plan include fixed IP

with the total cost you can setup yr own US VPS VPN Server
http://www.linode.com
Linode is self managed VPS and it is the cheapest so far.
all VPS come with dedicated ip and you can use the VPS for anything eg VPN, website, email etc
cheapest VPS US$120 per yr

https://myhosting.com/openvpn-vps/
Cheapest Hosting Managed VPS cost US$191.40

Last edited:

steven168z

Master Member
Reaction score
:s22::s22::s22: i've been using them for 2years already. no issue so far... the past 1 mth when netflix started to ban, i've totally no issue

i don't get it when people subscribe to vpn soley for netflix. You are slowly down your network for no reason. Unless you are using it for torrent or other stuff that requires encryption and privacy, i understand, but why netflix...

so can unotelly request US fixed IP for the SmartDNS for ownself?

when unotelly more and more people park there on SmartDNS, it mean the same US IP accessing netflix will have multiple concurrent ip and netflix will know

maybe unotelly have 1000 US ip with 100 subscriber per ratio :p

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It is because Netflix USA has much more contents compared to Netflix Sg. They even have the Korean movies "the housemaid" and other international movies.

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pay so much and have so much trouble to watch limited and outdated programmes from Netflix.

Best solution is don't use

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is because Netflix USA has much more contents compared to Netflix Sg. They even have the Korean movies "the housemaid" and other international movies.

i'm using unotelly's smartdns to switch to us region. Using vpn serverly bottleneck your internet

Last edited:

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so can unotelly request US fixed IP for the SmartDNS for ownself?

when unotelly more and more people park there on SmartDNS, it mean the same US IP accessing netflix will have multiple concurrent ip and netflix will know

maybe unotelly have 1000 US ip with 100 subscriber per ratio :p

you have no idea the current userbased for unotelly :s13::s13: I'm quite sure they are able to handle it... They are one of the largest smartdns provider since netflix started...
afterall smartdns > vpn in terms of speed...
It's free trial just go signup and use it :s13::s13:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.