Best way to instill interest in STEM

Trader11

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you simply can’t relate in any ways, then just answer you don’t know, but you will find out for him if you are given the chance to do so.

But before you even do that, you have to know if there is another similar solution or product that you may have come across and discuss over it. Surely the topic can’t be out of the blue, there must be context in the conversation that lead to that question. You can always ask what the topic is roughly about. That could spring off another discussion instead of centred at what you don’t know. If it is a topic that is totally out of your knowledge scope, then perhaps you should get yourself exposed to it for the next interview. :)

From my experience, the interviewer always ask me questions that are out of scope from my resume. Seldom they ask questions which I already have practical experience in. The good thing is I always learn new topics which the interviewers ask. The bad thing is I don't get the offer

davidktw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From my experience, the interviewer always ask me questions that are out of scope from my resume. Seldom they ask questions which I already have practical experience in. The good thing is I always learn new topics which the interviewers ask. The bad thing is I don't get the offer

Have you figure out what genre of questions that interviewers asked and yet you don’t know about them? :)

Cherished

Reaction score
Any parents can share how to instill interest in STEM? Not intending to PRESSURE him but to instill a healthy sense of appreciation, interest and curiosity in STEM.
Just bought chemistry and physics kit off carousell to do with my kids. It have got manual and also those scientific facts for each exercises.
Looking to start together throughout the weeks and see if it starts to build up more interest in the area.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.