BMW 116i Hatchback vs 216i Gran Coupe

Conan1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will need more context before anyone can give their thoughts.. like space requirement (to ferry kids or parents, or solely personal use)

Hatchback is usually more practical, GC more sleek..

but TBH at this price point and performance rating, I do suggest looking at alternatives as you’ll get a lot more bang for your buck

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any advice on which is more worth it?
TS arh TS..... You post such questions. You will see comments such as "top up abit" why not other make and models..... First comment oredi kick off liao.

IMHO, just go with your heart. Get your family views are more impt than asking in a open forum. Diff ppl diff take and diff needs and wants from a car.

Good luck dude!

Sauron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 series GC better, more practical and goes very fast, seen so many FnF around

LoUsyGamER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If between these two fwd, I think f40 is lighter than f44 and closer to 50:50 weight distribution. Looks are subjective.

If badge is not the main consideration, I will take mini instead.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top up a bit more for M7.

On the proper note... I don't like the 116i... it's very 'low'. I go in is like sink down...

For 216 I never climbed into 1.

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bo liao question considering the specs and features are the same.

since gc is more expensive, then hatch will be more worth it already right? It's still down to personal preference.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PML sells entry level cars, and well, every car actually at incredible margins.. you might want to consider more fairly priced vehicles.

iduncheckmail

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wana buy car , see the owner likes which then buy which lor. Why does it matter the opinion of others?
You choose wife , also need to cross check with the internet forums which to marry ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.