Body sculpting treatments

zeejayUU

Reaction score
Been trying to achieve a good body shape for years. Even though I work out regularly there is still those stubborn fats that refuse to go away.

After reading up on the available options I tried a couple of things in the last 6 months:

1) Fat Freezing - apparently it kills the fat cells and the body will just get rid of the dead cells

2) HIFU Body treatment about 2 weeks ago

The results are actually pretty good. To me there was a noticable effect on my abs and there were actually lines visible. I think with more follow up treatment this will be even better but to be honest my progress is slower cos my diet is not well controlled.

The best part is that for HIFU, I did it with Dr Chu Jiawan at Gangnam Laser. She managed to convince me cos she said she tried it on herself and said it was good. But actually I was quite happy to let the assistants rub cooling gel all over my abs and have Dr Chu do treatment for about 1hr on me :s13:

HIFU can be done on Face for lifting using ultrasound, but also effective on the body for tightening and achieving a leaner look. It didnt hurt either, just sometimes feels hot.

If anyone else has tried such treatments please do share.

time2say

Reaction score
Been trying to achieve a good body shape for years. Even though I work out regularly there is still those stubborn fats that refuse to go away.

After reading up on the available options I tried a couple of things in the last 6 months:

1) Fat Freezing - apparently it kills the fat cells and the body will just get rid of the dead cells

The results are actually pretty good. To me there was a noticable effect on my abs and there were actually lines visible. I think with more follow up treatment this will be even better but to be honest my progress is slower cos my diet is not well controlled.

The best part is that for HIFU, I did it with Dr Chu Jiawan at Gangnam Laser. She managed to convince me cos she said she tried it on herself and said it was good. But actually I was quite happy to let the assistants rub cooling gel all over my abs and have Dr Chu do treatment for about 1hr on me :s13:

HIFU can be done on Face for lifting using ultrasound, but also effective on the body for tightening and achieving a leaner look. It didnt hurt either, just sometimes feels hot.

Fat freezing is like zeltiq?

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
my friend did it with exercise and diet. looks decent. he was fat.. but now he looks lean. He shared the gadget for double chin shows the best.

Think he did both the Freeze plus heat one lately.

phuajayce

Reaction score
Actually it depends on how you do it. I recently went to Expressions Wellness(found them on Google and trust them cause they are the pioneers) and before I could even do a body sculpting, the consultant actually ask if I did a detox before? So basically when you detox, you lose your water retention and that's where body sculpting come in, I actually lose 3kg when I did the body sculpting(fat freeze) ..

Some people always say, they dont believe when you go and do fat freeze or body sculpting but actually all you need to do is DETOX first..

time2say

Reaction score
Actually it depends on how you do it. I recently went to Expressions Wellness(found them on Google and trust them cause they are the pioneers) and before I could even do a body sculpting, the consultant actually ask if I did a detox before? So basically when you detox, you lose your water retention and that's where body sculpting come in, I actually lose 3kg when I did the body sculpting(fat freeze) ..

Some people always say, they dont believe when you go and do fat freeze or body sculpting but actually all you need to do is DETOX first..

to get the shape back I do agree that detox is part of the plan which should include regular exercise and healthy eating.

Using technology such as HIFU and Fat Freezing helps speed things up but you also gotta manage own expectations.

zeejayUU

Reaction score
How much does these treatment cost?

when I did HIFU it was about $1200 but the actual price will depend on how much ultrasound shots u need. Not everyone has the same amount of fats

the price I paid for the slimmer look

zeejayUU

Reaction score
anybody find that no matter what you do you still gotta take regular exercise and eat properly?

Ivan Lin

Reaction score
fat freezing

Fat freezing is like zeltiq?

hey hey

Zeltiq is the only fat freezing brand recognised by FDA. From my research, there are a few different brands of machines that do fat freezing. My friend did fat freezing, but it was not done using Zeltiq but a different machine and he severe pain for a few weeks after the treatment.

There's a website about fat freezing here - fairymarraine.com/weight-loss/fat-freeze/

Last edited:

Ivan Lin

Reaction score
How much does these treatment cost?

from what i found out, range between $400 to $600 per session. of course u need to do a few sessions depending on your condition.

This website tells you about fat freeze - fairymarraine.com/weight-loss/fat-freeze/

Mizo217

Reaction score
TBH best is still working out.
If you see no results = you not working out at all

realslimshady

Reaction score

hi zeejay, i contacted gangnam laser, it seems body hifu does not treat loose skin on stomach, they recommend thermage body which is $4500, hows your body hifu result?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.