Brad Bowyer: Here is the dictionary definition of a vaccine: -

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are $o many rea$on$ y vaccine$ are our only way out of thi$ cri$i$… if u dont know it by now u mu$t be an idiot anti vaxxer!!!

KiteRider

Reaction score
Who cares, I think most people who have already taken the vaccines and see no short term side effects have already move on with their lives alreadi

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In before PAP says

Singapore is unique with its unique challenges, we cannot do the same as others.

KiteRider

Reaction score
Everyone these days with internet and Facebook is expert

very annoying
Ya its quite sad nowadays u need to have fanciful titles e.g. director of XXX govt agency or professor of XXX institute in front your name for people to treat whatever u said seriously... even if its just simple common sense plain logic

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
There are $o many rea$on$ y vaccine$ are our only way out of thi$ cri$i$… if u dont know it by now u mu$t be an idiot anti vaxxer!!!
I know that it i$ the real rea$on for every one e$pecially the Empre$$ to pu$h for the vax to be jab $o they will be in bu$ine$$ for the next few year$.
You dun need to be $o hone$t about it.
No every one can tahan your hone$ty.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If no vaccine then things will be much worse?
Actually, no.
It will be a great help to the planet if we have less human causing pollution.
There will be enough food and enough jobs for every one.
Every one will be living happily ever after.
Just need to wait for all the infected people to die.
This will be the new normal.
Save the money for the vaccine too since it is useless and just the golden egg for all the phar and their investors.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know that it i$ the real rea$on for every one e$pecially the Empre$$ to pu$h for the vax to be jab $o they will be in bu$ine$$ for the next few year$.
You dun need to be $o hone$t about it.
No every one can tahan your hone$ty.
Quite shag right type like this

blade81

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its 1 data report against another data report.

depending on the intention of what they trying to showcase
data can be manipulated by omitting key specific information and paints a different picture.

e.g no report from vaccine manufacture will ever show if someone die from the vaccine.
i am sure there will be but it will not sure up in that report.
its obvious if they want to sell their product, they will sure omit that data. or find excuse to lay blame on natural causes or pre existing conditions.

for all I know these data are similar to advertisements by as those beauty salon claiming they can fix your baldness or enlarge your breast after few sessions.

Forever84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya its quite sad nowadays u need to have fanciful titles e.g. director of XXX govt agency or professor of XXX institute in front your name for people to treat whatever u said seriously... even if its just simple common sense plain logic
I rather listen to someone who has actual scientific experience who actually has a day job and resources to understand they are saying than someone with just “common sense”.

Overture1928

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In before PAP says

Singapore is unique with its unique challenges, we cannot do the same as others.

Then copy a solution from another country, execute it poorly then say the situation and challenges are different

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.