Brad Bowyer: Here is the dictionary definition of a vaccine: -

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh "virtually NONE" when MUMP of MMR is only 88% effective at 2 doses.

Same as COVID vaccine at the moment but yea it's virtually NONE!

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's funny that this is the same Brad that questioned the use of masks as protection against COVID (which apparently in EDMW is a sin) but no one mentions it because what he says now fit their narratives, hahahhaa.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's funny that this is the same Brad that questioned the use of masks as protection against COVID (which apparently in EDMW is a sin) but no one mentions it because what he says now fit their narratives, hahahhaa.
U mean u are surprised that people can have different opinions about different things? Are u a communist?

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I come to the part about sinovac being more effective and ivermectin, I stopped caring about the article. Talk so much cock about vaccines not the way out and only through basic hygiene can get us out of this? **** this ****, the basic stuff has been tried by us and it failed already obviously due to non compliance by the public, hence the gov turn to vaccines as a final resort. If u guys are smarter, come up with a better solution instead of rehashing old failed methods and bashing current ones. Because I really don't see any new innovative ideas coming out already, and quite a huge percentage of the public no longer interested in adhering to the so called basic measures mentioned in that stupid article.

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly lol. I see people vaccinated with this mRNA vaccine still can get fever or cough means it failed already.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U find it hard to understand English (from my original context)?
Y is it funny to u that different people have different opinions about different things? Can u explain? I dont get your sense of humour… of cos if u dont want to, its fine, cos i respect your difference in opinion…

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Y is it funny to u that different people have different opinions about different things? Can u explain? I dont get your sense of humour… of cos if u dont want to, its fine, cos i respect your difference in opinion…

I am glad we see eye to eye yet again!

dareto2020

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, no.
It will be a great help to the planet if we have less human causing pollution.
There will be enough food and enough jobs for every one.
Every one will be living happily ever after.
Just need to wait for all the infected people to die.
This will be the new normal.
Save the money for the vaccine too since it is useless and just the golden egg for all the phar and their investors.
then u should clap for countries that has not enough vaccines like india, haiti, african countries, etc..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.