[BREAKING] EDMWER APP is up now!!

ApexMan

Reaction score
I guess iOS version Ned wait for apple to approve again as compare to anddiod

decibels

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi dickman123, how to edit post in android version?

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You mean delete post under edit or delete what post
confused.gif
oh, I got it. didn't see that. psps

Sent from Proxima Centauri B!

soyalove

Reaction score
iOS users, I have been encountering this since forever, not sure if you guys have the same experience? Not a big deal la, but if there’s a fix or if I’m the problem (user problem) it’d be good to know.

Some gpgt threads shrink the actual pic in the top left hand corner of the frames such that it becomes almost like a thumbnail. Mostly affects Facebook and Imgur embeds. Normal jpeg uploads have no issues as far as I can tell.

See below for example.

412bF9F.jpeg

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When the app uploads images to imgur, it isn't a random one ah:s11: I just realised when I clicked someone's imgur image link, it was my random uploaded image and had my username under it 😅

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iOS users, I have been encountering this since forever, not sure if you guys have the same experience? Not a big deal la, but if there’s a fix or if I’m the problem (user problem) it’d be good to know.
Some gpgt threads shrink the actual pic in the top left hand corner of the frames such that it becomes almost like a thumbnail. Mostly affects Facebook and Imgur embeds. Normal jpeg uploads have no issues as far as I can tell.
See below for example.
412bF9F.jpeg
android also, me using Samsung

Sent from Proxima Centauri B!

RSKeisuke

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

See below for example.

412bF9F.jpeg
on my pixel too..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.