[BREAKING] JOE BIDEN SEXPOSED SPENDING GOODTIME AT BILLIONAIRE PLACE

SCHNOTTZ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are not even Vijay.

Who are you to set the rules for posting on this forum? :vijayadmin:
I never said anything about rules for posting. I am all for your right to be a whiny little b!tch on the forum.
I'm just asking, why are you so angry? You can vote meh?

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never said anything about rules for posting. I am all for your right to be a whiny little b!tch on the forum.
I'm just asking, why are you so angry? You can vote meh?

Please look into the mirror first, before accusing others of being angry.

I am going to report your post based on the language used. Don't be angry hor? :ROFLMAO:

SCHNOTTZ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please look into the mirror first, before accusing others of being angry.

I am going to report your post on the language used. Don't be angry hor? :ROFLMAO:
I thought Republicans are pro free speech one. They believe anyone say anything without consequences? Why you such a snowflake? You a Demonrat libtard or Republicunt? OH wait. You can't vote for either party so you're neither. šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

Also, how come u have a profile pic of an underage girl in bikini? You pedophile sibo? You must be Matt Gaetz/Roy Moore supporter. AHAHAHA

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought Republicans are pro free speech one. They believe anyone say anything without consequences? Why you such a snowflake? You a Demonrat libtard or Republicunt? OH wait. You can't vote for either party so you're neither.

Also, how come u have a profile pic of an underage girl in bikini? You pedophile sibo? You must be Matt Gaetz/Roy Moore supporter. AHAHAHA

HWZ give you free speech.
And also free NTUC points.

Just saying. :p

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-20211125-232447-Instagram.jpg
Poor Big Bird :sad:.

ow8o7KC.jpg

desmond007

Reaction score
Same species as Clinton & Obama.... that's why u will always spot the 3 musketeers together.
Cmi in life, cmi during their term.
Again cmi, hv to resort to give motivation talks & writing books badmouth others.
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Earlier you claim you were not blind. :ROFLMAO:

But now you become blind again?
Or dementia again?

Suddenly cannot see the words "purveyour of misinformation"?

Don't blame other people.
Blame yourself.
We are your victims.
You wasted our time reading 8 of your replies based on bs excuses and lies.

I think the problem is more of a comprehension issue but it's okay we don't need to see eye-to-eye.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.