BREAKING! Murali Pillai: “My son was a victim of a scandal. He also committed offences,”

kallangfishing

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scarli Dr chee soon juan got chance against Murali Pillai now liao??

omg!!!

Dr chee got chance liao??

suzukaze

Banned
Reaction score
Hope csj can use miw words to appeal to BB voters.. And bring up that other case by Ms Chua

Posted from PCWX using my phone while lying on my bed hugging my pillow

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really hope he wins. He deserves his place in parliament. But of course sinkies are known to be daft.

Sephirot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He really deserved 5 years just for his determination alone....

EquatorX

Reaction score
Murali is well liked by batok ppl. Though it is good for chee to be in parliament as alternative voice, he's gonna face a tough fight against murali

Duncallmebro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would want to see him go in, just to show those old gen once and for how they should stop having the impression that he is a mad man

But realistic chances are not good. If can get NMP is not bad liao

Quala98

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if pap, Ivory IB, PAPship editor and 158th wants to stir CSJ past antics, all he need to do is to quote masago about his redemption talk.

Sent from A Place Away From You using GAGT

4_dreamz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5538f8e5.jpg

tutujl

Reaction score
CSJ is a good man. Attended one of his sharing session. Maybe in his younger days, he was overly passionate and can easily come across as siao lang. But now he speaks with lots of sense. Can tell he's really sincere and compassionate, especially towards our poor elderly...

Really dunno why BB residents want a part-part-part-time MP (or rather, no-time MP) to 'serve' them

Atrium4

Reaction score
A 反骨仔 will always be a 反骨仔. It's the character. No integrity. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

lemefirefly

Reaction score
Sometimes sinkies just don't deserve having all these oppos.. They're trying so hard to improve our lives and yet we don't help them.. hais dont know what to say..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.