“Bring her home for personal use” – Ethoz Group

peterpater

Master Member
Reaction score
wut??? you just conviniently skipped the 2nd part of my comment and only focus on the first??? wow what a selective reading you have!
Why don’t you decipher the second part, because to me, the second part is just your sympathizing with the looks shaking, which is right that you feel so, but supposedly they did not make fun of other girl and just stopped at the sexual innuendo of the first girl?

noobmaster89

Banned
Reaction score
fake lah. where will use such nice words “bring her home for personal use”. will say smt like “bring her home and f*** her until her legs jelly” or wat “wanna f*** her 9696” or “i would sniff her pigudong..”” etc etc
This one is edmw. Work must be more professional

SmokeBomb

Master Member
Reaction score
the female applicants who saw this will even make police report, non pdpa compliance and sexual harrassment...

Can sleep very well tonite
and AWARE is not making their presences felt by jumping on this matter?

wahlaueh888

Banned
Reaction score

Screen captures taken by EX-EMPLOYEES..lol..no wonder this co full of ah bengs... Full of boh tak chek chao ah bengs.. how you gonna discipline ex-employees??. Fire them?? Hahaha... Those kind car rental cos r opened by ah bengs, used to wash unclean monies thru these kinda front bizs..

Cobra!

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Screen captures taken by EX-EMPLOYEES..lol..no wonder this co full of ah bengs... Full of boh tak chek chao ah bengs.. how you gonna discipline ex-employees??. Fire them?? Hahaha... Those kind car rental cos r opened by ah bengs, used to wash unclean monies thru these kinda front bizs..
maybe they're ex-employees because they already got fired for these things

erwinrommel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally such stuff are discussed on WhatsApp or telegram chat group among the closed group, not through company email. Very unprofessional of them to do like that.

Imagine somebody just walked past and accidentally saw all these. Or in my ex manager’s case, he linked his laptop to a projector during a department meeting and we accidentally saw all his email heading, including my colleague’s resignation email.

Vicodin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the flipside, i ish curious if females gotch do this in their private chat, rating their male colleague or notch
Women rate men = female empowerment, gender equality, progress.

Men rate women = toxic masculinity, evil patriarchy, rape culture, need to activate WUSG and AWARE to cancel them.

Justin_T

Banned
Reaction score
Ethoz is not your typically Ah Beng rental coy leh, it is owned by
Tan Chong Intl (50%) and Japan MNC Orix Corp (45%)

https://www.ethozgroup.com/brand-story/

crossair

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

there is always a legal recourse for using or reproducing a company’s materials without permission if you’re no longer an employee, or even if you’re not related to the company.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.