Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

duriand24

Reaction score
Something to spur you on ... go robin go!!!

VetBROa.jpg

Jh18wsP.jpg
Why these lobsters look so much yummy than our previous trip?

Robin,

What about Hilton instead?

robincheok

Reaction score
Wow that lobster looks really Good, toon which buffet is this ? Would lilke to try this.....

As of hilton the lobster is very bad, i only whack the king crab and chili crab which is the best, let me know if u guys interested in hilton, will call to check out......

Robin,

What about Hilton instead?

robincheok

Reaction score
Ok think it was the vietnam lobster, was researching where to have good buffet, the line come across my mind but too ex.... 88++for tuesday and thursday marine harvest.

Was thinking either hilton or claymore again......... Any suggestion ?

Think u need to buy air ticket one lah.

duriand24

Reaction score
Hilton is good for me as I have not been there, maybe they have improved on their lobster, otherwise, just go for the crabs. I don't mind Line, Marine means seafood?

Other places like The Olive Tree, Marriot, or even the Market buffet at City Hall? Except for 12 Dec, I will be going to the Edge, I should be free then.

robincheok

Reaction score
Hilton 1 for 1 Promo
23 NOV sunday 12-3pm hilton sunday brunch robin & toon table combine 8 pax, 4 parking slot FOC

1.robin
2.toon
3.durian(with car park)
4.Prayer(with car park)
5.klan
6.striker(with car park)

alaska King Crab
Lobster
Foie gras
Porchetta of Sucking Pig Roast
Roasted prime ribs
Milk fed lamb

Hilton is good for me as I have not been there, maybe they have improved on their lobster, otherwise, just go for the crabs. I don't mind Line, Marine means seafood?

Other places like The Olive Tree, Marriot, or even the Market buffet at City Hall? Except for 12 Dec, I will be going to the Edge, I should be free then.

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yea, these are my pics from HCM. As they were grilled from raw lobsters so taste nicer. You can see from the 2nd pic tat they're still juicy :D

Even the lobsters on ice were sweet too. Unlike the bland lobsters on ice at SG buffets.

Last edited:

hornbox

Master Member
Reaction score
I ate the ah soon lor 29 hokkien mee at geylang yesterday.

Not say so fantastic as reviewers love to say.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hilton 1 for 1 Promo
23 NOV sunday 12-3pm hilton sunday brunch robin & toon table combine 8 pax, 4 parking slot FOC

1.robin
2.toon
3.durian(with car park)
4.Prayer(with car park)

alaska King Crab
Lobster
Foie gras
Porchetta of Sucking Pig Roast
Roasted prime ribs
Milk fed lamb

What's the damage?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I ate the ah soon lor 29 hokkien mee at geylang yesterday.

Not say so fantastic as reviewers love to say.

The taste is heavy and the noodles and beehoon are wet and soggy. If you like this kind of rich seafood taste, then it's for you. Otherwise it's not. I like the East Coast one. But too much can be pretty gelat.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.