Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recommend liao also can't dine out so soon

Usual suspects are Ikoi, Kumo and Shin Minori (when they have their 1-for-1 weekday lunch promo)

Can anybody recommend a value sushi buffet, say around $40-50?

crapp0

Master Member
Reaction score
Recommend liao also can't dine out so soon

Usual suspects are Ikoi, Kumo and Shin Minori (when they have their 1-for-1 weekday lunch promo)
This is for future reference, do those establishment which you mentioned have weekend buffet as well?

I heard of ikoi and shin minori, but not kumo.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is for future reference, do those establishment which you mentioned have weekend buffet as well?

I heard of ikoi and shin minori, but not kumo.
Yes, they do

Kumo is fairly new and they even had a "buffet" takeaway service

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
last time got one indonesian buffet in international building at orchard, i heard damn good but before i got to try closed down alr

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is the best among these 3?
Komo is quite limited compared to the other 2; but the sashimi is fresh

Ikoi is okay with a slightly larger menu; but nothing really stood out for me

Shin Minori has the largest spread and the most priciest without any 1-for-1 deal during lunch

Shin Yuu is worth considering too but the location is very out of the way (Greenridge)

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Komo is quite limited compared to the other 2; but the sashimi is fresh

Ikoi is okay with a slightly larger menu; but nothing really stood out for me

Shin Minori has the largest spread and the most priciest without any 1-for-1 deal during lunch

Shin Yuu is worth considering too but the location is very out of the way (Greenridge)

It seems like the Shins are more worthwhile?

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the only thing i don't like about Shin Minori is their tuna sashimi quality is middle grade at best, although the only times i ate at shin minori is 1-for-1 deal, so not sure if they serve a different grade fish for that price, i don't have normal price buffet tuna quality to compare to.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.