Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better faster go get your buffet cravings fix, or else dining in will soon be not allowed again.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How is it for kiseki? value for money?
i've only had the lunch buffet, i would say for the price is definitely value for money, kiseki has the same parent company as buffet town, so the quality is better for the price they charge, but then there are no japanese buffet at this price point.

the "promo" of 2 for $50 for lunch is like $3 savings per person vs their regular price.

for lunch, their salmon sashimi and chilled prawns are fresh and good. i mostly target these 2 items.

crapp0

Master Member
Reaction score
i've only had the lunch buffet, i would say for the price is definitely value for money, kiseki has the same parent company as buffet town, so the quality is better for the price they charge, but then there are no japanese buffet at this price point.

the "promo" of 2 for $50 for lunch is like $3 savings per person vs their regular price.

for lunch, their salmon sashimi and chilled prawns are fresh and good. i mostly target these 2 items.
I gather their weekend lunch at 35 isn't much of a bargain compare to the weekday promo.

Was planning to either go here or ikoi, shin minori is also a consideration.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
daily cases from today until next monday please stay below 100 daily, so i can jiak at least 1 buffet

under 100 daily case should be safe from triggering another dine in ban

giphy.gif

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'd think that vaccination reduces the risk of infection and severe symptoms, so the number of cases should have little bearing on whether vaccinated can dine in or not.

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Went to the qianxi buffet at hilltop restaurant last Fri.

Very sad scene. Only our one table having buffet and 2-3 person eat ala carte meals. Food is pretty acceptable. The crab not so fresh, confirm is frozen one. Got the dessert longan beancurb they add sprite for the syrup water. So weird.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went to the qianxi buffet at hilltop restaurant last Fri.

Very sad scene. Only our one table having buffet and 2-3 person eat ala carte meals. Food is pretty acceptable. The crab not so fresh, confirm is frozen one. Got the dessert longan beancurb they add sprite for the syrup water. So weird.
you go eat how many pax? my crab only 1/2 a crab because it was 2 pax eating

Reddit

Reaction score
Me too. I went to the tpy safra restaurant for lunch buffet. Only my wife and me and one other table. Really very sad. Times are bad

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me too. I went to the tpy safra restaurant for lunch buffet. Only my wife and me and one other table. Really very sad. Times are bad
i thought will be busy and i called to make reservation some more.

2 staff serving 1 table, felt like super vip, like those movie scene where you book the whole restaurant just to have a meal for 2 :ROFLMAO:

Reddit

Reaction score
i thought will be busy and i called to make reservation some more.

2 staff serving 1 table, felt like super vip, like those movie scene where you book the whole restaurant just to have a meal for 2 :ROFLMAO:
Haha did it feel weird? I was actually a little awkward. It's strange that a restaurant is so quiet.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha did it feel weird? I was actually a little awkward. It's strange that a restaurant is so quiet.
other than the initial shock and until the food arrives, once food arrives, didn't notice the empty restaurant until we were done eating, then got the shock of an empty restaurant again.

the only slight problem was that the food came super fast as the kitchen was only preparing for 1 table, so some of the food got cold.

the promo is worth, save $10 per pax, initially they brought us the bill with the regular price, then i show them the fb post, regular price was $85(after the tea, peanuts, wet towel and ++ ) vs promo $65

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.