Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you went? why no come over say hi...? no macarons there right? else might be able to spot you. cos i didnt actually browse the whole restaurant's food

He is chao stalker...hahah

That time at Edge also he pretend dunno us :sad:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I had a wok fried curry prawn. Quite gd. Veal is tender.

Gum sia. Bo try their bread n indian corner? I remember not bad too.

Btw, wat hp you using? Your pic of the lobs not bad. Turned out quite well even on PC monitor.

Yea lor, at Hilton i grinned at him, he also ignored me. So dao ... or maybe he scared :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kitaeshi's son is sooo well behaved and cute!

i was late and i had joelleyuan and etoilebiscuit waited for me at the mrt station and we rushed hard to reach for the lobsters, really long queue before 7pm.

80% of what i ate were the lobsters. but quite tough, cannot really chew off. super bloated now and i going to get some yakult.

nice outing :)

Lol, so the 2 of you become nanny for the nite?

The lobsters available throughout the whole night right? If tats the case, then i dun bother to queue at the start liao.

You feeling okay or not? Tot you trying not to eat until too full?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe he scared you are trying to eat him also :eek:

Well, he was holding a plateful of lobsters ... :s8:

He legs hands damn fast ... i had to wait til 1 hr+ into the buffet b4 i managed to hook my first lobster :(

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score

Yea lor, at Hilton i grinned at him, he also ignored me. So dao ... or maybe he scared :s13:

Oh..so we were not exceptions. He is known for macarons keeper and daokia. :(

Lol, so the 2 of you become nanny for the nite?

The lobsters available throughout the whole night right? If tats the case, then i dun bother to queue at the start liao.

You feeling okay or not? Tot you trying not to eat until too full?

Nope, claypot did the job. The son sat there eat and sang to himself once a in while haha. I only offered him the lollipops I kapoh from the candy jars

Lobsters seemed to be available whole night yesterday. Around 8 onwards the queue shortened. But not promised for tonight? Maybe what leftover yesterday night is the balance for tonight :s13:

Old stomach digestion not good, bo bian. First plate of lobsters already 1/3 full. What to do...I even gave up a super tempting plump oyster after contemplating for sometime

Well, he was holding a plateful of lobsters ... :s8:

He legs hands damn fast ... i had to wait til 1 hr+ into the buffet b4 i managed to hook my first lobster :(

To avoid the need to share with you his food first if got acknowledged as member here :p

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lobsters seemed to be available whole night yesterday. Around 8 onwards the queue shortened. But not promised for tonight? Maybe what leftover yesterday night is the balance for tonight :s13:

Choi! ... i going tonight you know. See, even the heavens going to weep for all the lobsters tats going to perish tonight ...

If bo lobsters, i jitao go next door eat xlb liao :s13: keke, going to do my pre-buffet prep liao

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Had buffet dinner at Concorde hotel, Spices cafe. The lobster was pretty good.

See blog post and video for more info.

Guitar 123 Singapore Food and Travel Blog! : Spices Cafe (Concorde Hotel Singapore) - Harvest of the Seas Buffet - Place for Crab and Lobster

Thanks for sharing. My 2 cents ... the highlight of tat buffet are their free flow ala minute crabs dishes served when ordered. The lobster is just 1 complimentary serving per pax. Its a pity tat you did not give more emphasis to the crabs in your review.

Last edited:

guitar123

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. My 2 cents ... the highlight of tat buffet are their free flow ala minute crabs dishes served when ordered. The lobster is just 1 complimentary serving per pax. Its a pity tat you did not give more emphasis to the crabs in your review.

Thanks for your comment.

I agree with you. My relatives really enjoyed the crab.

I am neither a crab nor lobster person. :s13::s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh the Sun Cafe's Pernankan buffet sucks haha

Very limited spread and less than average quality :(

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, Brazil churrasco celebrating their anniversary this Wed 24. Offering 20% discount. Think end up same price as their Sunday brunch. Just in case you keen. Their dinner spread is better right?

Last edited:

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
Oh..so we were not exceptions. He is known for macarons keeper and daokia. :(

Nope, claypot did the job. The son sat there eat and sang to himself once a in while haha. I only offered him the lollipops I kapoh from the candy jars

Old stomach digestion not good, bo bian. First plate of lobsters already 1/3 full. What to do...I even gave up a super tempting plump oyster after contemplating for sometime

To avoid the need to share with you his food first if got acknowledged as member here :p

What daokia :vijayadmin: I shy shy.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, Brazil churrasco celebrating their anniversary this Wed 24. Offering 20% discount. Think end up same price as their Sunday brunch. Just in case you keen. Their dinner spread is better right?

Actually Sunday brunch is the same menu as dinner haha

Ya I tried calling for the free makan but impossible one siah

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Sigh. Win some, lose some :D

Beef rendang was tough and too sweet

Stewed pork belly was not stewed enough

Only got chicken satay and it was meh

Laksa was ok but ran out very fast

Dessert was damn sad - din even want to try zzzz

Cant wait for PT hahah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.