Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Salapi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Original Price $60++

Current promo: 49% off
Valid until 21st October 2014

Location Farrer Park

Indulge in a smorgasbord of Asian and International cuisine at Escape Restaurant. Enjoy 49% savings for the first 49 days, with a minimum spending of $49.

Whet your appetite at our interactive kitchen and pair with any of our 16 wines by the glass.

For reservations, please call Escape at 6705 7623 or e-mail escape@onefarrer.com.

*Promotion is applicable on food items only and other terms & conditions apply.
*Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing governement taxes.

Y1wLcVL.jpg

Wd480xz.jpg

HXdPPaO.jpg

OL169RI.jpg

WSZKTnN.jpg

oGstXad.jpg

YxqeRzC.jpg

2ORfmSc.jpg

Last edited:

Salapi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This place opens 24hours.

Normal menu as follows

MSsomQl.jpg

Show you guys around.
8D0Vu2m.jpg

GZT6TZj.jpg

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Indulge in a smorgasbord of Asian and International cuisine at Escape Restaurant. Enjoy 49% savings for the first 49 days, with a minimum spending of $49.

Wah, still got 1 lobster for you to take pic ah? Wat time you wait until? 10pm ah? :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the photos of the food. How was the food and how much did you pay per pax?

Thanks

Personally, i wun recommend going lor. Its $36 nett after the 49% promo. Previously was only $30 nett until they decided to up the price by $10.

For the oysters n lobsters, n to a lesser extent, the crab legs, pincers, are all tightly controlled in terms of replenishing n disappear really fast. You need to 'fast legs fast hands' to get them n also be prepared to wait, wait n wait.

Hot dishes generally not nice. I like their appertisers though. Sometimes they have beef at their carving stn, which is quite decent. Desserts so so, n they have durian paste (too blended). Oh yea, they serve TWG teas, but only singapore breakfast. I likie too!

laine84

Reaction score
Any good recommendation for a Korean barbeque buffet restaurant in Orchard area? I have two friends coming over and would like to treat them to a nice restaurant. My budget is around $50 per person.

Thanks in advance!

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will like to recommend this for western fans of korean buffets :- I :love: LBB!!! Ooops. KBB rather :p

I tried the Clementi branch. Smaller spread, but better meats than SSK :) Fast replenishing too. I likie!

EwLeMna.jpg

Last edited:

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Any good recommendation for a Korean barbeque buffet restaurant in Orchard area? I have two friends coming over and would like to treat them to a nice restaurant. My budget is around $50 per person.

Thanks in advance!

daessiksin at orchard gateway level 3. i didnt try personally but passed by there.
10626476_1454547924818948_3206219692217455432_n.jpg

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will like to recommend this for western fans of korean buffets :- I :love: LBB!!! Ooops. KBB rather :p

I tried the Clementi branch. Smaller spread, but better meats than SSK :) Fast replenishing too. I likie!

EwLeMna.jpg

Thought about the same at Clementi...hahah

The SSK lady is there now - she used to be at the TP branch

Anyway, someone told me Rocku quite good (but think it's not Korean BBQ but Japanese)...hahah

natureview02

Reaction score
Toons,

Thanks for the feedback..

Personally, i wun recommend going lor. Its $36 nett after the 49% promo. Previously was only $30 nett until they decided to up the price by $10.

For the oysters n lobsters, n to a lesser extent, the crab legs, pincers, are all tightly controlled in terms of replenishing n disappear really fast. You need to 'fast legs fast hands' to get them n also be prepared to wait, wait n wait.

Hot dishes generally not nice. I like their appertisers though. Sometimes they have beef at their carving stn, which is quite decent. Desserts so so, n they have durian paste (too blended). Oh yea, they serve TWG teas, but only singapore breakfast. I likie too!

Salapi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, still got 1 lobster for you to take pic ah? Wat time you wait until? 10pm ah? :s13:

Hahaha ya, time was around 8pm. Didn't eat there, was taking a walk nearby so I don't know the quality of the food too. Spread looks really limited too. Still thinking whether to go or not. Hmmm... I feel kushinbo or momiji like better.

cattwl7

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the photos of the food. How was the food and how much did you pay per pax?

Thanks

I had lunch there on a Sunday. Nah.... dont bother going. Food area is very cramped. Food is really so so. They only serve normal coffee n tea. No espresso.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.