Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey toon, for Peranakan Buffet Lunch @ Sun's Cafe still got slot?

Groupon no longer selling the voucher. Just called Sun's. The full price is $32++. Only got 15% discount, so will be $32 nett. At tat price, i dun think its worth it wor since Carey said the food not nice. Let me know your decision. Thks.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Groupon no longer selling the voucher. Just called Sun's. The full price is $32++. Only got 15% discount, so will be $32 nett. At tat price, i dun think its worth it wor since Carey said the food not nice. Let me know your decision. Thks.

Try and you will know...hahah

My standards are not that high - I like XJN remember =:p

Anyway, for better Peranankan food, Spices is quite a bit better

Spices Cafe Reviews & Reservations - HungryGoWhere

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the time limit for the xiao jiang nan buffet strictly enforced?

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try and you will know...hahah

My standards are not that high - I like XJN remember =:p

Anyway, for better Peranankan food, Spices is quite a bit better

Spices Cafe Reviews & Reservations - HungryGoWhere

Actually, their peranankan dishes dun make much of an impression on me. Its their kway chap n ambience tat i like, esp, on the lady is singing. There was once, even got seniors started to dance to her singing. Quite heartwarming :)

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is the time limit for the xiao jiang nan buffet strictly enforced?

Errr, never had an issue with their time limit. Then again, i rarely go there on more peak periods like fri evenings.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.