Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

robincheok

Reaction score
Yes toon,

I have called hilton to confirm, they have everything as stated on my posting, is going to be very good as is their last sunday brunch. Getting very hungry again and looking forward to this sunday..........

Blehana

Reaction score
Awww I missed it! Would like to join you guys next time if possible, good opportunity to meet fellow makaners and make new friends!

robincheok

Reaction score
Hi ironmac,

I have yet to receive your contact info, to be fair i will hold 2 of your slot until saturday night.....

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
good morning toons. thank you for asking. getting better but still slight leaking nose. hence not going today. in case i lose my consciousness and get bitten by the dolphins instead, and to the extend of eating me up since i should be of a delicious big carving.

probably going early next month, giving those dolphins longer lifespan.

would be going to town for my going-to-expire burger voucher later.

ok good, cos otherwise need to remind that the special cannot be used if less 2 people. ;) enjoy the brunch~

Kahlan

Master Member
Reaction score
Shalome thanks for the special discount. Toons and Robin thanks for organising.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.