Buying an Omega from non-AD or Boutique

nudgedoink

Reaction score
Hi all. Hope to get some advice on buying new omega watches from shops like finesttime, chuan watch, etc.

For brand new piece they list it as having warranty and many times they say current dated. Is this warranty with Omega itself or their own in-house warranty? Prices are usually 1k-2k cheaper than AD so I'm pretty confused.

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
Should be Omega warranty. Current dated means the last few months.

In any case, which omega are you looking at -- and have you asked ADs for discount yet?

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score

atypicalsingaporean

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried the 41mm, abit too big for me, my wrist 15cm only

38mm is a older movement if in not wrong???
I think same generation of movement, just that it has one (?) mainspring barrel? The 41mm version has two for a slightly longer power reserve.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all. Hope to get some advice on buying new omega watches from shops like finesttime, chuan watch, etc.

For brand new piece they list it as having warranty and many times they say current dated. Is this warranty with Omega itself or their own in-house warranty? Prices are usually 1k-2k cheaper than AD so I'm pretty confused.

buy from AD = PR abit, start your journey and if first time buying then get to experience buying from the AD.

buy from grey, cut the wayang and save the extra money. if its just a one time off purchase then can consider just getting from grey, if still wanna continue buying then consider getting from AD.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are the same.

The only difference is if you want to HaoLian, then buy at boutique :grin:

clyp1973

Reaction score
But speedmaster sedna gold or Canopus can’t get from AD, only boutique have….

archangle13

Reaction score
Those grey dealers you mentioned are obviously reputable... Why is TS even asking if he already did his homework?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.