Can mod explain why I get 3 points just by asking what I should do if someone attack me from behind inside toilet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam lambert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who did I troll / impersonate / make trouble to that you delete my entire thread and award me 3 infraction points ?

Can you please explain ?

pQDnvHQ.jpg

Another person clone my thread and ask the same question but he is ok and the thread still remain ?

4SuHSt9.jpg

Last edited:

adam lambert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with asking that question and moreover I am asking it for my ownself ?

Ottoke

Reaction score
Can wait for the moderator or not? He also got life outside the forums one leh

O

bosssaizo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Just to update here:
This is right after the River Valley incident. A tragedy happened and you decided to make a spoof thread out of it.

It's totally uncalled for. Hence the points given.

adam lambert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just to update here:
This is right after the River Valley incident. A tragedy happened and you decided to make a spoof thread out of it.

It's totally uncalled for. Hence the points given.

Please don't be suspicious to accuse of me of something which is not.

a) In this case I am asking something for my own self for opinion. Who did I sproof in my thread when I did not mention anything about the River Valley incident ? And you give me points base on assumption ? Where did I mention the boy in my thread ?

b) How did you assume or conclude the river valley high school boy is attack from behind back when all the news before 20th July (the date you issue infraction) never says the student was attack from behind since you say I sproof the high school incident ? So how can I be copying an incident that was not proven or stated in the media the boy was attack from behind his back ?

Can you please reverse the points ?

Last edited:

Intrinion

Reaction score
You created two threads of similar nature at the height of the Rivervalley incident. For context, the incident happened in the toilet. It doesn’t take a PhD to see what you were trying to parody. Your comments were insensitive and unwarranted.

I will also let you know that fellow forum users were disapproving of your remarks and reported both threads to us.

Thread one: If kenna attack from behind in male toilet. Will u zip up then attack or let banana hang out ?

Our Response: This thread was deleted. No further action was taken.

Thread two: If I kenna attack from behind inside the male toilet can EDMW advice me what I should do ?

Our Response: This thread was deleted and you were infracted for persistently being a forum nuisance.

Intrinion

Reaction score
a) In this case I am asking something for my own self for opinion. Who did I sproof in my thread when I did not mention anything about the River Valley incident ? And you give me points base on assumption ? Where did I mention the boy in my thread ?

Here, three points from me.
2BF51238-D88B-4544-84AD-9BB2EF7C2902.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.