Discussion on Canberra estate, in northern Singapore

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Canberra MRT Station

Nearest HDB estates and private condominiums to Canberra MRT Station.

HDB
EastLink I - 50m
EastLink II - 100m
EastLace - 200m
EastCrown - 250m
EastWave - 250m

Condominium
The Brownstone - 250m
Yishun Sapphire - 300m
Yishun Emerald - 400m
The Visionaire - 400m
Canberra Residences - 450m

ITedge

Reaction score
what about the new eastglen @ canberra? is it good?

Walking distance to Canberra MRT.

Take the flats facing junction Sembawang road & Canberra link , North West direction. It will be more windy with good views of evening sunset.

hwmook

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what about the new eastglen @ canberra? is it good?

It's not bad overall but location wise should be the worst among Canberra. It's not that near Blk 105 which got more shops, it's not near the mrt station, it's not near the canals or main roads.

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
****....that place used to be my kampong.....what have they done to it?!?!

akalawoo

Reaction score
I think in the future there will be debelopment along the canel ... some lifestyle park or river activities ...

Btw the 105 malay stall sell nice curry puff... that ah tiong shop sell nice noodles also ... the thai/chinese zi char sell nice wok kind of rice/noodle dish. Rumor beside the 105 kopi shop will have a restuarant (HK rest)

Enjoy ...

akalawoo

Reaction score
I really wish I was able to pick the flats closer to the station... My East Delta like very far from the station. :(

Actually quite near already ... about 10 mins walk ... and i think ur block might have shelter all the way ... im at eastbrook only walk about 15 mins... not too bad also ... actually quite fast...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.