Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
hi all i need lengandary drill as i got alot num of SSR l80 player need to evole......any idea how to get it"? i see league and online market don't sell

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i need lengandary drill as i got alot num of SSR l80 player need to evole......any idea how to get it"? i see league and online market don't sell

Weekly evolution drills from Mon to Thurs

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Weekly evolution drills from Mon to Thurs
evolution i tried twice but they give me those add on ...cos i long time complete liao

play the hardest and score 3 hat trick 10 goals abv also can't

Last edited:

uncle78

Reaction score
Share with all some info on Club points spin and SSR win rate

I did a total of 200 spins - that is 20,000 points which i collected abt 60 to 70 days since SG_Club was formed

Total SSR black balls won 7

Total 2nd price transfer tickets abt 45

The rest is 3rd and below prizes

i just use the simplest technique, that is selecting Nos 5 panel for all 200 spins. I didn't experiment random selection. :s13:

Shadowknight801

Reaction score
Share with all some info on Club points spin and SSR win rate

I did a total of 200 spins - that is 20,000 points which i collected abt 60 to 70 days since SG_Club was formed

Total SSR black balls won 7

Total 2nd price transfer tickets abt 45

The rest is 3rd and below prizes

i just use the simplest technique, that is selecting Nos 5 panel for all 200 spins. I didn't experiment random selection. :s13:

They should get rid of 5 and 6 in panel shootout and replace it with skill removal cards or blackballs sr

Shadowknight801

Reaction score
Grats on the Roberto, hope not dupe

Yah, I remember the Germany dreampot, if only my 2nd acct played tht cause can take the fire shot

Yes , it is not dupe ,but I was actually aiming for kazuo tachibana as my team is red japan

Last edited:

Shadowknight801

Reaction score
The latest update says that klab are releasing skip tickets which will allow us to get rewards without playing matches, if we can get lots of them it will help in fast farming . I predict they will be as rare as their SSR transfer ticket

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes , it is not dupe ,but I was actually aiming for kazuo tachibana as my team is red japan

i got 2 of them from the dream pot :(

The latest update says that klab are releasing skip tickets which will allow us to get rewards without playing matches, if we can get lots of them it will help in fast farming . I predict they will be as rare as their SSR transfer ticket

might not be so straight forward, if not then how to have club share?

Shadowknight801

Reaction score
i got 2 of them from the dream pot :(

might not be so straight forward, if not then how to have club share?

We can club share but need not get into the match, I don't know how it's going to work ,we would be getting the exact information on Friday.
I just hope they are not like skill removal card which we have to wait for one whole month because of poor planning by klab

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Klab u know lah... dun except too much.
:vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.