Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have booked No birds for my perth trip after reading the posts.

Hijacking the threat :D
I will going on a 11 days trip (land on 21/12, fly back on 1/1) and intending to drive north to Kalbarri. So far the accommodation check-in time is latest 6pm. Anyone know how strict is this? I am worried I be checking in thereafter and there will be no one to let me check-in...

Regards.

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
o6Edip6l.jpg

Hi all,

I have booked No birds for my perth trip after reading the posts.

Hijacking the threat :D
I will going on a 11 days trip (land on 21/12, fly back on 1/1) and intending to drive north to Kalbarri. So far the accommodation check-in time is latest 6pm. Anyone know how strict is this? I am worried I be checking in thereafter and there will be no one to let me check-in...

Regards.
I landed at 8.30pm than have dinner at airport. Collect car from No Birds at 10pm n my accommodation at Discovery Parks Swan Valley which allow me to inform them my check-in at 11pm.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

awhw

Reaction score

Regards.

Most of these smaller hotels do not have a 24 hr reception. They will usually close by 10pm or 11pm, and there will be instructions on how to collect the room keys. Best is to email them ahead to check, while you still have plenty of time till your trip.

anti-spam

Reaction score
I used this Aries Car rental in my last trip.. good price and good services..

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
Just returned our rented Mitsubishi Outlander for 9 days from No Birds last night n I must said the price and service are really good. The car we got is only 7171km which is consider new.
so50kKcl.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I rented a Q7 from Hertz for 3 days over the last weekend and it had only 2400km on it, base price was $110/day..

No fuss, just came in, took the car and dropped off as usual.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.