Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you can return earlier, just do so.

There are cabs app 13 CABS and Uber which you can try to get..

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How’s the Kia Carnival from Apex? Since 4 adults and 1 infant would most likely recommend a 7-seater for comfort.

Bayswater has the Mitsubishi Outlander which is listed as a 7-seater SUV. Is that correct? If it is I’ll probably just go with the Outlander.

Last edited:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The outlander 7 seater would be quite tight at the back.. the Kia Carnival would be a better choice..

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I previously got Nissan Xtrail 7 seaters from Hertz Perth airport. 4 adults, 2 child with 1 child seat. Still good.

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys think 5 adults 1 baby seat with 5 big luggage.. can squeeze into one Kia carnival?

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hertz’s rates are quite crazy if you ask me. Will probably go with Bayswater’s largest vehicle in their fleet.

I previously got Nissan Xtrail 7 seaters from Hertz Perth airport. 4 adults, 2 child with 1 child seat. Still good.

thser88

Reaction score
Thanks! For bayswater, if I wish to make a cancellation.. is calling them the only way?
I requested for a cancellation via email to Bayswater customer service. Was easy, they replied to my email to confirm that the booking has been cancelled.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hertz’s rates are quite crazy if you ask me. Will probably go with Bayswater’s largest vehicle in their fleet.

I'm quite ok with Hertz rates, most times I get to rent an Audi Q7 for under $110/day base rate..

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Look out for promo code. 10%-15% is very common and easily available. Sometime 20% or 30% if they run promotion

TitanSmall

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I requested for a cancellation via email to Bayswater customer service. Was easy, they replied to my email to confirm that the booking has been cancelled.

Thanks bro! Managed to cancel through email.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
That’s actually quite reasonable. I did a quick check and all the rates for my trip next year was $1k+ for 6 days rental.

I'm quite ok with Hertz rates, most times I get to rent an Audi Q7 for under $110/day base rate..

x3nor_S

Reaction score
in terms of price nobirds sill the best. but they have limited car choice. Also the cars for nobirds are newer

lilrex21

Reaction score
I've used AVIS on both my trips to Perth. No issues at all. After hours is easy as well.

spurman

Reaction score
Pre booked and paid for 2 cars.

The counter in perth airport felt that i booked wrongly as the booking was booked under 1 name for 2 cars.

Anyway, next unplesant event would be theres only 1 mid sized suv avail. And thus 1 car was downsized to a small sized suv.

Lastly as 2 bookings were done under same name. We were forced to buy additional driver for the 6/7 days of ride.

Avis used to be okay for my past 2 visits but this time they done badly

avis sent me a survey after my trip.
Gave my feedback and thereafter they waived up the extra driver and 2 days off for 1 car.

Kudos to avis for their correction.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.