Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

onnion

Reaction score
Seems like nobirds is close on the day I'm landing in Perth. What are the other cheap car rentals in Perth comparable to NOBIRDS?

Instigator

Banned
Reaction score
Caenival boot very big too. Just that imax is taller. More van like. Hehe

Hi

Mind sharing how u stack your luggage? Carnival doesnt looks to have much luggage space left for 5 luggage after sitting 4 adults and 2 child seats in their 8-seater.

I suppose u fold can down the 2 seater for the last row, leaving 1 pax to sit behind, to accomodate the luggage?

Thanks

Last edited:

desquest76

Reaction score
Well, I also did stack 5 X 24" luggage, 3 X 20" luggage and 1 portable wheel chair for Kia Carnival. I did not fold down the back seat. By the way, my family is 4 adults and 2 children.

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The interior space if Rav4 n outlander is about the same unless u go for Toyota Kluger but nobirds don't have.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 20 using GAGT

I have 4 adults and 1 toddler. With at least 4 luggage and 1 stroller. Was considering outlander or rav4. Which is more recommendable?

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
I have 4 adults and 1 toddler. With at least 4 luggage and 1 stroller. Was considering outlander or rav4. Which is more recommendable?
I booked an Outlander for 2A2C with 2 large luggage n 2 small luggage. For 4 adults with toddler it's better to get a 7 seater.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked an Outlander for 2A2C with 2 large luggage n 2 small luggage. For 4 adults with toddler it's better to get a 7 seater.

So that the middle row can be more spacious and I can fold the backseat to create more luggage space?

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
So that the middle row can be more spacious and I can fold the backseat to create more luggage space?
Yes. Maybe u can fold up 1seat for last row so as more comfortable. 4 luggages should be able to fit in.

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol... I hope it's Outlander. Actually I prefer Rav4 but the backseat don't think can recline backward cos if can then my kids can have a good nap during driving.

Should be cos rav4 is indicated as 5 seater

GReddy G9 RS

Reaction score
My son is 8.5 yrs old n stand at about 1.3+m, must he have a booster seat in Australia?

nuky8181

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have booked No birds for my perth trip after reading the posts.

Hijacking the threat :D
I will going on a 11 days trip (land on 21/12, fly back on 1/1) and intending to drive north to Kalbarri. So far the accommodation check-in time is latest 6pm. Anyone know how strict is this? I am worried I be checking in thereafter and there will be no one to let me check-in...

Regards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.