Car rental in Perth, Western Australia

Frederick84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jus fyi.. i used bayswater rental in perth.. not bad.. dun tk up the gps.. jus make sure one ppl can read map well can le..

newgmkt

Reaction score
You can try either Bayswater car rental or another one just opp it M2000. Located in Perth city(160 Adelaide). Good rates! Try google for more info.

Tried both before. Depending on the season, price range from AUD160+ ~ 303 for a 1 week rental.

Bayswater I think is pretty famous in Perth :)

coolfiresg

Reaction score
Redspot Perth Car Rentals

Hi Ckjoe,

Are we able to use ur promo code? its cheaper as i am thinking to book minivan.

oh...tat's very expensive for sure. The thing about redspot is the pricing is in between Avis/Hertz and baywater. The cars are pretty new and i do not think you will encounter any problems along the way and they are with zero excess as well.

Okay, i am redspot biz club member and do enter the quote CDBCBIZ and see how much you are quoted.

bentyx

Master Member
Reaction score
i book a 8 seater at red-spot, no liability, cost around 800 aud for 6-7 days

ckpay

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone tried rent 2 days from bayswater?
their online quote is minimum to rent 3days... :)

enrell69

Reaction score
anyone tried rent 2 days from bayswater?
their online quote is minimum to rent 3days... :)

according to bayswater, they will bill you additional $100 if you intend to use the vehicle outsie 500km of perth

areaofuseWA.jpg

does $100 fee justify to go to this places --> Kalgoorlie, Kalbarri, Esperance, Monkey Mia, Carnarvon, Meekatharra and Exmouth ??

JohnPhillips

Reaction score
I don't think that you can not get rental cars without any credit card.It is true that some car hire companies eagerly wants this but not the all. Search and shop around you will get it.

kindaichi24

Reaction score
hey guys..i gg perth next year may. how did u rent the car? online or when u reach the airport? They charge by daily rate or wad? thanks

ahter8

Reaction score
Debit cards are accepted in most car rental companies.

I just visited Perth in July this year and rented from Aries car rental. It is a local car rental company so the prices are cheaper than the international brands. I had no issues with this rental company. Pick up and return process was easy and fuss free. Location of the office is also convenient in Perth city centre.

kevin301

Reaction score
Debit cards are accepted in most car rental companies.

I just visited Perth in July this year and rented from Aries car rental. It is a local car rental company so the prices are cheaper than the international brands. I had no issues with this rental company. Pick up and return process was easy and fuss free. Location of the office is also convenient in Perth city centre.

Mind sharing your rental rate?
- Make/Model
- Total Cost and # of days
- Insurance excess

Arcanell

Reaction score

can't find much reviews on this compnay but their rate is slightly cheaper to Hertz for Nissan Dualis and they provide free parking at their garage? my hotel is near them, probably can save A$25+ :o

kevin301

Reaction score
can't find much reviews on this compnay but their rate is slightly cheaper to Hertz for Nissan Dualis and they provide free parking at their garage? my hotel is near them, probably can save A$25+ :o

any saving is a good thing :)
But just make sure that you understand the fine print, that you don't get charged for extras that would've been covered by the big companies.

soho87

Reaction score
just came back from perth

Booked Holden Commodore SV6 from perth. got a brand new 1 week old car with only 800km in it. Damn nice drive. high tech. accelerate to 150km/h easily. v smooth ride.

paid AUD$368.08 for 7 days of rental.

for hertz and stuff, you can find their promo code online. i found 1 20% off promo code.

I did not get their insurance excess thingy coz it cost $450 which is more than the rental itself.

Arcanell

Reaction score
wow, damn lucky! you're probably the 2nd driver for the car. Heard that holden is very thirsty for petrol, is it true?

soho87

Reaction score
wow, damn lucky! you're probably the 2nd driver for the car. Heard that holden is very thirsty for petrol, is it true?

quite thirsty, think i got around 7-8km/l.. whole trip took me around 1055km... refueled twice total around AUD190, so around 140ltrs of petrol.

But i tell u. it is worth it .. fuel there is cheaper than SG.. so should try.

Its a rear wheel drive, so i turn and floor several time, good feeling of some mild losing control..

one misadventure was that my car got stuck in sandy beach once because i floor abit too much moving off from stand still.. so the car got stuck.. lucky 2 aussie man help me dig and get the car out..

kevin301

Reaction score
just came back from perth

Booked Holden Commodore SV6 from perth. got a brand new 1 week old car with only 800km in it. Damn nice drive. high tech. accelerate to 150km/h easily. v smooth ride.

paid AUD$368.08 for 7 days of rental.

for hertz and stuff, you can find their promo code online. i found 1 20% off promo code.

I did not get their insurance excess thingy coz it cost $450 which is more than the rental itself.

So expensive! :)
I guess christmas time, rental rates a bit higher.

Ya agree that the excess thing is kind of expensive. Just have to be careful I suppose.

ZigguratZ

Reaction score
Any bros here used Bayswater car rental before ? Any idea the price quoted online is AUD or USD ?

They quoted me $220 for 4 days of rental .. and Hertz quoted me AUD 270 ...

Is the price consider cheap or expensive ? Anyway both of the price included max coverage for insurance...

Thanks !

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.