Caring Pharmacy JB delivery to Singapore address

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this service and how much does it cost you for the shipping fee since it says is depending on weight and volume?

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone tried this service and how much does it cost you for the shipping fee since it says is depending on weight and volume?

Unless you’ve a malaysia bank account for payment, the bank charges will negate any potential savings

desquest76

Reaction score
I did not ordered from Caring Pharmacy, but I only ordered contact lens from MOG, RM60 for delivery, regardless of weight.

asiafrenz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did not ordered from Caring Pharmacy, but I only ordered contact lens from MOG, RM60 for delivery, regardless of weight.

did you order during this covid period?

how long did it take for you to get your lens after you placed order?

thanks.

sunsetbay

Reaction score
Loving Pharmacy @ Sutera Utama doing delivery to Sg~
i. DHL for item <500g for RM80 or
ii. Pos Laju for RM70 for item <1kg~ :s22:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has actually ordered and got their stuff delivered?

Can share the steps to get this done?

Thanks!

Laofuzi67

Banned
Reaction score
You all sure can import pharmaceutical drugs without permit?
Dun be penny wise pound foolish

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Controlled drugs have to be declared with provision of documents, and that's already stated right from the beginning when they made this offer.

If anyone's foolish enough to think/do otherwise, then...

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Absolutely not true. POSB charges big fat zero. Even exchange rate is fair. Where did you get that assumption from? :s13:

I checked with OCBC that I would need to perform a wire transfer that would debit my SGD bank account for the MYR equivalent value + bank fee and commission. You mean that POSB SGD savings account can perform the above transaction without any bank fee and commission? I thought this works only if you have a multi currency account?

desquest76

Reaction score
I checked with OCBC that I would need to perform a wire transfer that would debit my SGD bank account for the MYR equivalent value + bank fee and commission. You mean that POSB SGD savings account can perform the above transaction without any bank fee and commission? I thought this works only if you have a multi currency account?

Correct, my wife uses her DBS account to transfer to Malaysia OCBC in June, rate was MY 1= S$ 0.331429, Service fee was $0, thats all. She does not have multi currency account

augustin0001

Reaction score

I've been doing it for 10 years. Thousands of dollars have been saved in the process, and with prescription provided by SG doctors. Who's the foolish one here?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.