CCP now arresting ppl in Henan for posting real videos/eyewitnesses/survivors

firebear

Reaction score
Many videos are replicated to make it sensational and some are of yesteryear jumbled together.
I think the notion of restricting journalists is far from the truth. But I really do believe some folks have exposed a German journalist Mathias Bölinger and his Chinese (traitor counterpart) named SU Ann or something.
These 2 have been snooping around Zengzhuo trying to ask questions about their feelings about the Chinese authorities rendering help during the flood. The folks had really got angry because they were trying to interview folks about any dissatisfaction with the authorities(like rummaging your homes garbage with a magnifier in search of a story)
folk ki lang.
KNNDLLM

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
more like xianfeng emperor of qing dynasty - cannot manage both internal issues n relation with foreign power -> opium war -> collapse of dynasty
Qing Dynasty is a long period of time in which China was colonised by a foreign power, the Manchus, and Chinese men were forced to shave half their head and keep a pig's tail behind.

PRC is at least China ruled by the Hans, but under a communist ideology.

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our ancestors made good decision to run away from CCP land. It's back by DATA and Numbers!

You should stfu with your nonsense.
This claim that 90% of the Chinese endorsed their government is like the claim that 100$ of north Koreans love Kum Jong Un. You believe? Any objective minded person would admit that in north Korea, you must love Kim if you love your life.

Let a Hundred Flowers Bloom is a lesson which all Chinese would never forget, and should never forget. If asked, do you love the CCP, not many Chinese are brave enough to stand up and say N O. It is wiser to say Y E S if they want to live....

luvbitez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manchus is a ethnic group. ccp dynasty is even worse, commies r not only not han, they r not even humans.

Qing Dynasty is a long period of time in which China was colonised by a foreign power, the Manchus, and Chinese men were forced to shave half their head and keep a pig's tail behind.

PRC is at least China ruled by the Hans, but under a communist ideology.

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
manchus is a ethnic group. ccp dynasty is even worse, commies r not only not han, they r not even humans.
Manchuria, Inner Mongolia, Tibet and Xinjiang do not belong to the PRC.

The CCP would call them "ethnic group" like you did and say that they are part of China.

Historically, they were never part of the territories which the Hans occupied.

I am quite sure most of the CCP cadres including top leaders like XJP, LKQ, Wang Yi, Tiger Yang are all Hans lar. You can say they are not human, which I agree, but you cannot say they are not Hans leh.

pieface

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how you would demonize the CCP /China, your efforts would be futile because the Chinese people are really blessed to have the CCP, and more than 90% of the population endorse their government.
Or course there are those traitors who attribute the current anti-Chinese rhetoric of the United States government like Miles Guo Wengui, Miles Maochun Yu (wonder such names are prefixes of traitors)
Some become haters because of their capitalistic ventures that were not acceptable in the Mainland, while some are "bought" and some are criminals that they had to flee.
There was this guy who had predicted the immediate collapse of the CCP decades ago, however, he had to keep throwing the dateline further to stay relevant on his prediction. Yes, Gordon G. Chang was instant fame when he first published the fall of the CCP in 2001, then 2006, 2011, 2012, 2016, and 2017.
As time went on that proved that this guy is a spoof he became less and less famous. Probably he should pack and stay in a retirement home or something

It's weird you like to use traitor to call those who betray the CCP. But on the other hand you and your fellow agents keep trying to subvert Singapore by forcing some sort of association between Singapore and China by demanding singaporeans to be proud and loyal to China.

That is straight up promoting treason in Singapore by using singapore based forums to spread such agenda and lies. Dickson Yeo was one such traitor and was detained indefinitely while his loyalty to China was paid with China pretending not to know who he is and condoning his action.

China did not even lift one finger for him or spoke out for him. China left him in the lurch to die after denouncing him. LMAO! So much for his loyalty being reward ROFL!

China say Dickson yeo is none of their business because he is not a PRC citizen too LOL!

iamcat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

230K deaths?

According to Worldometers...these are the numbers reported.

07China92,811+494,63687,288+2488723

Total cases is 92,811 which is far from 230K.

Deaths is 4,636 which is even farther. :ROFLMAO:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Their covid cases is fake one la

The floods also, a lot of ppl died, kids old ppl.

Their gdp lifespan numbers whatever all fake one

luvbitez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chinese dynasties that managed by han must be characterised by religion, language and ideology.

what ccp has adopted in these regards all do not belong to these han values; they r atheists, language wise is not a spoken han language n an ideology based on amdk karl marx..

they hv caused the most deaths of any ruling era so by calling demons or non human is not an overstatement.

Manchuria, Inner Mongolia, Tibet and Xinjiang do not belong to the PRC.

The CCP would call them "ethnic group" like you did and say that they are part of China.

Historically, they were never part of the territories which the Hans occupied.

I am quite sure most of the CCP cadres including top leaders like XJP, LKQ, Wang Yi, Tiger Yang are all Hans lar. You can say they are not human, which I agree, but you cannot say they are not Hans leh.

Multiversal

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chinese dynasties that managed by han must be characterised by religion, language and ideology.

what ccp has adopted in these regards all do not belong to these han values; they r atheists, language wise is not a spoken han language n an ideology based on amdk karl marx..

they hv caused the most deaths of any ruling era so by calling demons or non human is not an overstatement.
Oh OK, Now I see where you are coming from.

I think a word which suits them would be hanjian 汉奸 because they betrayed what being a Han should be.

luvbitez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
han is a race, not only they betrayed their race, they also betrayed their country, confucian basic filial piety n also the country as a whole.

there’s no better derogatory term in my vocabulary to describe them, calling them 人渣 also feel inadequate..

Oh OK, Now I see where you are coming from.

I think a word which suits them would be hanjian 汉奸 because they betrayed what being a Han should be.

tfkmueh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

well they distrust the govt so much that they guard against govt breaking the embankment to relieve the flooding.

blong

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No matter how you would demonize the CCP /China, your efforts would be futile because the Chinese people are really blessed to have the CCP, and more than 90% of the population endorse their government.
Or course there are those traitors who attribute the current anti-Chinese rhetoric of the United States government like Miles Guo Wengui, Miles Maochun Yu (wonder such names are prefixes of traitors)
Some become haters because of their capitalistic ventures that were not acceptable in the Mainland, while some are "bought" and some are criminals that they had to flee.
There was this guy who had predicted the immediate collapse of the CCP decades ago, however, he had to keep throwing the dateline further to stay relevant on his prediction. Yes, Gordon G. Chang was instant fame when he first published the fall of the CCP in 2001, then 2006, 2011, 2012, 2016, and 2017.
As time went on that proved that this guy is a spoof he became less and less famous. Probably he should pack and stay in a retirement home or something

Sound very familiar? But instead of China, you can easily guess which country has been spending a huge budget to finance IBs/CCBs like you. Even spend future money or print extra dollars in doing so.

It seems to me that the one spewing rhetoric is you.
Just because someone have a difference in option does not automatically make them "traitors".
And this is Singapore. Not too sure why you are so concerned about "traitors" that much when China is not even our country.

70secs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many CCP supporters here really wants to live under the CCP

JGK123

Reaction score

Young Man trying to take a photo/video with drone, but got beaten by 4 men in black.

at 7:00 of the video, can see a public asks "why cannot film? why cannot let the public know?"

Forbidden photo:

this photo taken by a reporter 陈冲 from 南方都市报. He got stopped by police to delete all photo before allowing him to leave.

GuguGok.png

another photo taken by another reporter 陈亮 of 财新. he was arrested.

b15chRX.png

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
chris chappel is a known FLG stooge
That we all know so really no need to hide
LOL Chris chappel’s reporting which almost always uses raw authentic leaked-out video footage direct from the shithole headquaters (China) is a billion times more real than any of the masturbating Mao and Xi good news all round “china is a superpower like my butt” bullsheet you Chinamen are forced to watch 24/7 in your sealed up pariah dicktatorship no different from NK.

happygenius

Master Member
Reaction score
China food is cannot eat one especially those street food. You are courting death if you eat those. Most are not even regulated by any health authority.

China is known to use plastic egg, melamine milk, cardboard buns, gutter oil and alot of other poisonous chemical in their food to cut cost. They don't care about human lives one, money is more important to them.

If die die have to go china for whatever reason it is highly advised not to touch any food which is not within the 4 or 5 star branded hotel you are staying in. Even water cannot buy from supermarket one. You never know if they scoop from toilet or from those river near industry area with lots of chemicals.

Their tiong stomach might be used to it already since they eat chemically laced food everyday but for us, we have no such immunity. Eat already got high risk of dying. Like that luke chan. RIP to him and his mother.
Quote for truth.

I was shocked that someone here eats their broccoli. Only people I know who buy China produce are Chinamen.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.