Charsiew finestly got catch up by law

Terraces

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This guy must be very smart able to siam the police for four long years?

Visor9999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I call that stupid...

Who would lend money to a stranger? When you yourself don't even have any left

Those people who lend money to strangers should have their brain inspected as well. No wonder sg so many scams taking place

sgman88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WTF lend 2k to strangers. Any strangers here can borrow me money?
Probably see too much movie, lend money to the needy n get good karma, ie lend him now, 20 yrs later he becomes billionaire come find u n grant your wish lol

AHHM75

Reaction score
He is not the first one and will not be the last. Just the other day, a stranger approached me to borrow $20 as he claim he lost his wallet. I told him that l can help to cover his public transport cost and he don't have to return. He said never mind and went off. This happened at AMK MRT.

I personally don't lend money to anyone and if l do, l normally do not expect that person to return. Meaning those are really extra money that l do not need. But then now with the sky rocket inflation rate, where got extra money?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Skoda29

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nsf has a good heart lending almost all he had in his acct.

megaweb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure the same guy who approached me for $20 near Chinese Garden MRT 1 year ago. He said he forgot to bring his wallet and lazy to go back home to take. Asked to borrow $ and promised to to return $ later. Of course I rejected him and told him no $.

Ashton

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$2100 balance but can loan $2000 to a stranger.
The NSF really pure genius, hopefully he’s not in charge of any critical defence systems. :s13:

Darwinson

Banned
Reaction score
Wait there has been lots of people doing this strategy begging. So I take foto of them and call porice,porice will take action or not

MegatonNev

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, got an elderly does something similar but never get caught....

AZE

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually gotch quite a big number of these cheats roaming around over the years.
Hab met at least 3 of them... I just ignored them nicely.
My parents also tio a few times tio cheated $5-10 each time.
Also gotch a number of ppl pretending to be working for charity asking for donations one...:crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.