Chee Hong Tat: Hurtful for S'porean man to be asked 'What is SAF?' by foreign HR manager during interview

Nuclear Boy

Master Member
Reaction score
Cool story also dunno how to write.

Who the hell will put 2 years NS in working experience.

Even have also not the norm, highly doubt any guy will put that as exp
Who write SAF in CeeBee???
I will be putting it in. Because I have no earlier jobs to pad. :(

Plus you have to account for the 2 years after prior studies. They'd ask anyway, so just put it in for them to see.

Xiao Sinkie

Reaction score
Please stop talking cog and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Chwee gong lanpa song help lah. If you don't intend to solve this problem at least diam diam about it lah. Who dk that sinkie males all 2 years behind international peers and females.

PaulLevesque

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what, NS nia. Don't talk like very big fug hor you all. Think you all deserve priority for defending the country meh? Our talents never hold guns before but they deserve much more hor.

No blame culture please.

Lemon_gaga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ITS everywhere. 40%FT. 10 companies 4 FT HR can approve many friends in. Just up levy for talent. No more EP. You will see a huge drop.

Handyman8888

Reaction score
This man was lucky when he was only asked ...'What is SAF " by an FT.
THE FT COULD BE BLUNT AND SAID.." I KNOW WHAT SAF IS, AS STATED HERE BY YOU...BUT...
WHO WERE YOU DEFENDING FOR?"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Handyman8888

Reaction score
put NS in CV reminds them of your ICT liabilities

No No No
In US, every tour of duty served or period of service in the forces , is an honor to be mentioned in any CV or whatever.
For Sinkie.....they got to ....hide it and even risk their lives...in trying to complete it!!
I can again
...sleep...well tonight!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

blurwulf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like dat also feel hurt? Knn so sensitive meh?
VrRMvT5.gif

orpisia

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am also hurted just like cht.

This sinkie should not disturb the peace of the foreigner HR. If he appliy to GrabFood or Foodpanda or those industries reserved specially for sinkies, that question will not come up!
food delivery is not only open for sinkies

foreigners like PRs also can do

Definitely

Reaction score
Why not? We have an obligation to fulfill. We have a superior to report to. We have to be punctual in our reporting for duty. This is very similar to the working world.
Foreigners never serve NS then end up not punctual, not dutiful and not responsible? :s13:

elijahteo567

Reaction score
The sinkie going to interview should know to call it quits after seeing HR is foreigner. Also can check up the company employee make-up if foreigner or not. No need waste time further. Only newbies wont realize that and complain feel hurt.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.