Chee Hong Tat: Hurtful for S'porean man to be asked 'What is SAF?' by foreign HR manager during interview

PapaWith3Kids

Master Member
Reaction score
deh, not first day lar ... now then say ... come on man ... earn so much now then say SAF how long already ... really sickening

chewenhua

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
djHDpcM.gif

:s12:

Ryuichi

Master Member
Reaction score
Will cutting down Acronym helps? Never a fan with these acronyms, and try to restrict them when i speak with foreign colleagues.

CAG can mean a lot of things also, like Changi Airport Group or Chao Ah Gua

Not everyone understand all these acronyms that came out from public service or ministers.

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is obviously sinkie's fault again.

Who the hell puts "SAF" in their resume, and don't spell it out? You don't put such strange acronyms in your resume.
Yep. SAF work experience is valid for sure. Gotta spell it out in full though, Never know who is vetting your resume. Many HR centers aren't even based in Singapore. My company has one in Panama of all places.

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make HR myst be sinkies, min 75% sinkies workforce....25% of senior post must be sinkies

Asd787

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been a ntuc members for more than 10 years and over the 10 years me n my familes buy our groceries mainly from fairprice and also goes book downtown east's chalet during our holidays. Really hope NTUC as a Union do more to help workers not to be unreasonably lowball and exploit. Thank you NTUC!
They thank u when getting fat bonuses

A Better Tomorrow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is high time that some armed organizations should be looking at investing solid skillsets to enable their regulars to make a living instead of focusing their unknown contributions via command and control.

Only a handful made it to higher public sector or even private but usually they are scholars.

abbakonghee

Banned
Reaction score
Saf ah? It is defined as a mandatory national slavery program for local men to protect women, their trophy foreign boyfriends, rich foreign launderers and businesses lor.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.