China rejects WHO plan for COVID-19 origin study

Tregunter

Master Member
Reaction score
Plus one.

If WHO is serious about finding the origin of Covid, they should follow up on all leads.

I doubt amdk USA will be transparent as they appear to have something to hide.

Hard truth.

rathalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not surprised ccp say no.. cos we all know it's true.. if it's fake, ccp will already roll red carpet all the way from Wuhan airport to the lab for WHO..

diablodestroyer

Reaction score
Honestly only CCPIBs are buying the fort derrick idea. Everyone else wants to clear the most obvious source first which is the Wuhan lab.

Anyway CCPIBs are so dumb. You see how the virus is spreading, if it came from US you would see the epic center starting from there.

But we know exactly where is the epic center of this during the intial stages right :D

Just another silly diversionary tactic. Its even more funny cause CCP also threw out a few more other "possibilities" to try to distract and its basically all over the place.

They know no matter how they cover up in Wuhan, it is gonna be found out as long as there is a proper investigation being done and that is why they are so scared and whiney lol

pcuser123

Reaction score
The rejecting reason is not sounding. Even if China were to say yes later, don't think WHO will be able to find the Covid source. It is a good try. Think everyone has expected this kind of reply.

Angmoh_TuaKi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Silence can arose suspicion. A vague or ambiguous statement can open you up to interpretation that you had not bargained for.
Dun understand if not guilty, why scared to let people have a clean check?

Obviously is guilty or hiding something that's y. Snakes.

Plow98

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think about it. even if they are not guilty they might also plant some "evidence" in the labs whilst they are doing the checks or have other agenda during the performance of the check for eg. stealing confidential information. If not why do you think US also reject any check?

This is not a straightfoward audit. A lot is at stake here.
In 2002/2003, the UN & the IAEA conducted extensive investigations into USA and UK accusation that Iraq was building and in possession of WMD. The UN and the IAEA found nothing and reported back to the UN.
This did not serve the agenda of the USA because the IAEA team was supposed to find WMD and provide the excuse to have UN approval for war against Iraq.
So in 2003, Colin Powell, the then US Secretaray of State lied to the UNSC that Iraq had WMD and he even showed US evidence - a tube of white powder nuclear material (WMD). It was revealed years later that it was actually soap powder. The USA lied to the UN.
The UNSC did not believe the USA and did not approve war against Iraq.
Despite non-approval by the UN for war, the USA and 5 Eyes countries invaded Iraq on 20th Marach 2003.
===================
With USA being proven to be liars.
China is right and should never allow for such 'international investigations' that has pre-determined results dictated by the USA.

Towelie

Reaction score
I feel both should be investigated if both are so sure they didnt screw up

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either is CCP scare cos leak really from there
OR they afraid US will set traps in their labs.

Pohpiahskin

Reaction score
How come got some defend China so much and some defend US so much. Anyone of you from there? They got give you citizenship or any goodies? COVID 19 origin i think cannot find out in our lifetime, no one is prepared to really open up and be transparent. Too bad for the world, too bad for all the innocent.

rackgen

Master Member
Reaction score
How come got some defend China so much and some defend US so much. Anyone of you from there? They got give you citizenship or any goodies? COVID 19 origin i think cannot find out in our lifetime, no one is prepared to really open up and be transparent. Too bad for the world, too bad for all the innocent.

they are wumaos and CCP lapdogs

they have no shame the CCP cuntz seized our terrex and expect stinkaporean gahmen to kowtow to Xi Jinping.

Dickinson Yeo’s cousins and traitors.

Sent from EDMWER app!

needhelpbadlynow

Master Member
Reaction score
alreadi 1 year le they destroy all evidence le ma so no need to worry let peepur go see again de. the so many countries ok not just US de la. Sinkies also hope have investigation de rite.

HumJiBeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't understand why china keep saying the virus is from other countries except from China

Is it pretty obvious it started from China?

From lab or not, I don't know. But from China I know. But China keeps denying this fact

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How many times WHO wants to study? So the first panel of experts did what then? They were experts ok not ah lians or ah bengs ah

:rolleyes:

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't understand why china keep saying the virus is from other countries except from China

Is it pretty obvious it started from China?

From lab or not, I don't know. But from China I know. But China keeps denying this fact
You got charts, graphs, research paper, statistical data, trends etc to show it STARTED in China? Or you just whistling from your anal canal?

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
alreadi 1 year le they destroy all evidence le ma so no need to worry let peepur go see again de. the so many countries ok not just US de la. Sinkies also hope have investigation de rite.
Should investigate US Fort Detrick mah since it is a biolab and outbreaks happened there long before in China

HumJiBeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You got charts, graphs, research paper, statistical data, trends etc to show it STARTED in China? Or you just whistling from your anal canal?
Lol. I also know that doctor li wenliang was arrested in China for warning others of the virus at initial stage. I also know that all initial cases detected at airport from from China.

Dun deny common sense. U say CIA planted the virus in China is more believable

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.