China Tablets to recommend

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
just media consumption and ease of use lo.. don't really fancy messing about with os and flashing whatever thing.. but the lenovo colour calibrated oled screen at that price super attractive..
If you don't want to mess with os and flashing, suggest to avoid the xiaoxin models discussed, as those are china rom

There are cheaper models from china brands running global rom

For media consumption, do note that even for some models with global rom, due to lack of widevine L1 certification, netflix and other similar apps may not play videos at HD

Last thing, some tablets strangely removed 3.5mm headphone jack, still can use headphones, but need to use dongle. Please don't be that uncle/auntie that plays video through speakers while commuting in mrt/bus :)

justln

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just media consumption and ease of use lo.. don't really fancy messing about with os and flashing whatever thing.. but the lenovo colour calibrated oled screen at that price super attractive..
For me, the Lenovo OLED screen is super nice and Android is more feature friendly for me, can anyhow install apk files. Price is "ok" compared to Samsung but of course, OS is lousier and less features.

For other end users, Apple IOS is no brainer, everything integrated well with everything else, no headache doing this and that but screen lousier and locked everything.

Depends on what you look for in a tablet. Can consider 2021 model as it's much cheaper.

elvintay07

Master Member
Reaction score
For me, the Lenovo OLED screen is super nice and Android is more feature friendly for me, can anyhow install apk files. Price is "ok" compared to Samsung but of course, OS is lousier and less features.

For other end users, Apple IOS is no brainer, everything integrated well with everything else, no headache doing this and that but screen lousier and locked everything.

Depends on what you look for in a tablet. Can consider 2021 model as it's much cheaper.
how much is the oled version?

tek888

Reaction score
hey guys, this morning I just realized that Play Store is missing from the home screen of my Lenono xiaoxin tablet. So re-installed it manually and it showed this error - DF-DFERH-01. I googled the ways to resolve and went ahead to clear storage and cache of play store and play services...then reboot. it didn't help.

Then I removed google account manually from the settings page and reboot again. This time I got a new error saying "There was a problem communicating with google servers".

anyone has a solution to this?

I tried re-installing play store again and also reboot a few more times and it was the same

thanks in advance!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.