China Tablets to recommend

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keypoon K20S 10Gb/512Gb tablet now on Lazada flash sale for $137. Not sure about performance though, but buyer reviews seem good.
Mmm... Android 9 not 10... saw this before but like not this brand name... also got an offer to free upgrade to higher storage capacity... just can't stand the two ugly plastic antennae strips... the other offer also has almost identical design... possibly some generic tablet chassis....

DVader

Reaction score
Think you're referring to VRECOR V7 PRO or V7S PRO also available on Lazada. Specs are similar. Probably rebrands of same hardware from same OEM. Not a fan of the bezels. Too much of an unknown quantity to consider for $137.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Think you're referring to VRECOR V7 PRO or V7S PRO also available on Lazada. Specs are similar. Probably rebrands of same hardware from same OEM. Not a fan of the bezels. Too much of an unknown quantity to consider for $137.
Yeah. I had very bad experiences from these OEM. Either fake specs or the lowest quality emmc which makes installation and transferring files ultra slow.

Better to stick to the more well-known ones like xiaomi, alldocube, teclast or chuwi.

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Keypoon K20S 10Gb/512Gb tablet now on Lazada flash sale for $137. Not sure about performance though, but buyer reviews seem good.
i order one yesterday . take note it's only 2.4ghz wifi ...

buy one for children to access their online portal for tuition at my in law place

just hope it can at least last till end of year

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i order one yesterday . take note it's only 2.4ghz wifi ...

buy one for children to access their online portal for tuition at my in law place

just hope it can at least last till end of year
Should be dual wifi band... how about using a lower channel number for the 5GHz band on your router... below 100... I think I use 40 for my iPlay20 and there's no issue... this high/low channel number for 5GHz band is an issue for China tablets... I wonder why... you can try and feedback here if it works?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
A lot of sellers increased prices of iplay40. Even the qoo10 seller.

Currently on sales in lazada.

WCPxiLm_d.webp

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
feels bo hua if it gets closer to 300.

iirc march sales with voucher was closer to $220 on Qoo10

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has problem with casting from your Android device to TV? YouTube Vanced on my Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro is unable to chromecast to my Xiaomi TV yesterday... I have been using it without any issue all this while. Seems like the issue is with Vanced... my wife's and my own phone can cast without issue... but my tablet can't... I searched online and found that it seems to be an issue with the latest version of Vanced... I noticed for my tablet's version of Vanced is that it shows the Chromecast icon in the video even when my TV is off... this doesn't happen for the YouTube app itself... anyone has a workaround, please let me know... much appreciated!

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone has problem with casting from your Android device to TV? YouTube Vanced on my Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro is unable to chromecast to my Xiaomi TV yesterday... I have been using it without any issue all this while. Seems like the issue is with Vanced... my wife's and my own phone can cast without issue... but my tablet can't... I searched online and found that it seems to be an issue with the latest version of Vanced... I noticed for my tablet's version of Vanced is that it shows the Chromecast icon in the video even when my TV is off... this doesn't happen for the YouTube app itself... anyone has a workaround, please let me know... much appreciated!
try the same thing with youtube app

vanced from my phone when cast on my android tv always is split screen, but casting from youtube app was ok

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try the same thing with youtube app

vanced from my phone when cast on my android tv always is split screen, but casting from youtube app was ok
Oh what do you mean by split screen? I don't have that problem... will try the original YouTube app and see how... I use Vanced cos no ads lar...

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
Oh what do you mean by split screen? I don't have that problem... will try the original YouTube app and see how... I use Vanced cos no ads lar...
instead of single full screen cast, its cast on as 2 side by side duplicate screens from my vanced app.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
instead of single full screen cast, its cast on as 2 side by side duplicate screens from my vanced app.
That's really weird... anyway, I solved the problem... I reverted back to version 15, the latest build of version 15 and Chromecast works again...

croc1977

Banned
Reaction score
Should be dual wifi band... how about using a lower channel number for the 5GHz band on your router... below 100... I think I use 40 for my iPlay20 and there's no issue... this high/low channel number for 5GHz band is an issue for China tablets... I wonder why... you can try and feedback here if it works?
just receive ...after much delay. they delay even tot i order on that day , they state ship out but after 1 week tell me sold out either upgrade to k30 or cancel deal. so i upgrade receive k30 instead.

k30 is also 2.4ghz. no screen protector or stylus as mention on k30 promo. casing which i bot separately for k20 cannot use for k30. camera position diff. usb-c charging point diff

to me the speed of the tablet looks ok but tbc....just use it less than 30 mins

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just receive ...after much delay. they delay even tot i order on that day , they state ship out but after 1 week tell me sold out either upgrade to k30 or cancel deal. so i upgrade receive k30 instead.

k30 is also 2.4ghz. no screen protector or stylus as mention on k30 promo. casing which i bot separately for k20 cannot use for k30. camera position diff. usb-c charging point diff

to me the speed of the tablet looks ok but tbc....just use it less than 30 mins
You tried adjusting your router's 5GHz band channel to a lower number and see if the tablet can detect the 5GHz band wifi?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.