ZYShAKL.jpeg

Lq9hvwX.jpeg

bubble wrapped pad pro 2021
comes with original case plus one extra 3rd party de
comes with glass sp inside box
charger, type c cable n usb c to 3.5mm earphone adaptor too
for $516.24 after coupon is reali cheap imho

Sent from LG Wing
Nice bro!!! Has GMS out of the box or must sideload?

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
My Xiaoxin pad pro 2021 should be reaching me today. Heard the text visibility is quite bad. Even worse than Xiaoxin pad 1080p LCD.

SupremeLord

Master Member
Reaction score
My Xiaoxin pad pro 2021 should be reaching me today. Heard the text visibility is quite bad. Even worse than Xiaoxin pad 1080p LCD.
Yes please share your views on the text readability really got so bad or actually ok leh?
this is the only concern that is holding me back from clicking the checkout button :grin:

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow received the metallic green xiaoxin pad pro 2021 rather than the light silver color. Super nice. The color is more like dark grey color with a slight tint of green.

SupremeLord

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow received the metallic green xiaoxin pad pro 2021 rather than the light silver color. Super nice. The color is more like dark grey color with a slight tint of green.
This is what i will order as well, the green looks nicer than the default silver gray, but not many seller got this color option.

so how the text readability?

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
This is what i will order as well, the green looks nicer than the default silver gray, but not many seller got this color option.

so how the text readability?

Readability is not as bad as expected but its definitely worse than normal standard 1080p LCD screen. You can tell there is some fuzziness around the edge of the text. I think long term usage will cause some eye fatigue.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Nvm lar just asking cuz i was thinking sometimes can open 2 mobile games tgt side by side to make full use of the screen estate

but i read can only open up to 5 app at once only

No issue running Genshin Impact and another game side by side.

SupremeLord

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.