China Tablets to recommend

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You may refer to Bro Remless earlier post for more info.

A new XiaoXin Pro 2020 user on global rom (updated from Android 10 to 11) reporting in.

Now on this version as shown in the picture.
https://ibb.co/Lp3vvfb

Just to clarify .
As long as your base version is below zui 12.5 , the flash global ROM should able to receive future OTA update right?

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As long as you can flash to Global ROM, you will get OTA updates...

I tried flashing with qfil method but my 2 different computer doesn't detect my port on edl mode with Qualcomm drivers installed .
Hmm...they somehow blocked it or something .
Guess I stuck with zui.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried flashing with qfil method but my 2 different computer doesn't detect my port on edl mode with Qualcomm drivers installed .
Hmm...they somehow blocked it or something .
Guess I stuck with zui.
Did you install the USB drivers for your laptop or motherboard? Somehow the generic Windows drivers don't always work... just update to the latest...

If QFIL doesn't work, try Lenovo Rescue software...

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you install the USB drivers for your laptop or motherboard? Somehow the generic Windows drivers don't always work... just update to the latest...

If QFIL doesn't work, try Lenovo Rescue software...

Same no idea cannot detect the port . That's why flashing always tricky you dunno which other sw you installed is interfering with the other drivers or some other bug in the drivers or something which end up wasting a lot of your time to resolve .

Zui 13 still have Netflix L1 right . As long HDR and L1 is there global or zui not really an issue for me.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same no idea cannot detect the port . That's why flashing always tricky you dunno which other sw you installed is interfering with the other drivers or some other bug in the drivers or something which end up wasting a lot of your time to resolve .

Zui 13 still have Netflix L1 right . As long HDR and L1 is there global or zui not really an issue for me.
Yes correct!

u_ntitled

Reaction score
hi just bought xiaoxin pad pro 2020 when i unboxed it was on android 10, somehow after connecting to wifi it autoupdate to android 11 TB-J706F_S620022_210910_ROW. But i saw a post above the latest is on TB-J706F_S620108_211124_ROW but i am not getting any ota update for the latest version. I am on global ROM, can i flash to CN rom?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
hi just bought xiaoxin pad pro 2020 when i unboxed it was on android 10, somehow after connecting to wifi it autoupdate to android 11 TB-J706F_S620022_210910_ROW. But i saw a post above the latest is on TB-J706F_S620108_211124_ROW but i am not getting any ota update for the latest version. I am on global ROM, can i flash to CN rom?

Thanks.

No, u cannot flash to cn anymore. Once any of the official Lenovo rom (whether cn or global) is upgraded to Android 11, the region check is in place and u can no longer flash to another official rom of the other region.

Not sure why u are not getting the latest updates, but u can try rescuing using Lenovo's official rescue tool. It will always download and flash to the latest global version.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
It is a scam. The spec is fake. It runs on an old processor and with Android 8.

Ref:

Yeah. Cpu-z is like the worst hardware detection app these days. It's like every fake tablet is able to avoid it's detection and make it report the fake values.

Quick search in YouTube and u will see some videos always use cpu-z and claims the tablet is legit.

I usually use fake device test, device info hw and aida64. If all 3 apps report different values from the advertised fake values, then it's guaranteed the device is a fake.

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Mmm. same as mine. I just checked. My current is at TB-J706F_S620022_210910_ROW and did update check and show no update for me.

So. TB-J706F_S620108_211124_ROW is the latest?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.