China Tablets to recommend

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Can advise the steps to update after i down the file from lolinet?

Mine also wont update to the latest rom..

I don't have a set with global rom right now. But every rom has a fallback to use a rom file to update in case ota fails.

Just check the system update portion in settings.

My zui version of the function look something like this.

mgXyfTI_d.webp

cochran

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have a set with global rom right now. But every rom has a fallback to use a rom file to update in case ota fails.

Just check the system update portion in settings.

My zui version of the function look something like this.

mgXyfTI_d.webp
checked the global rom one. Cant get to choose any option to let system choose download file for update.....

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Apart having a crap hardware at a high price point, realme pad had effectively killed themselves and proved to be a lousy choice.

https://www.androidauthority.com/realme-pad-os-updates-3088305/

Lenovo pad 2021 models will be getting Android 12 this Mar-May. No news for 2020 models since they already has 1 OS update from Android 10 to 11.

Unlikely 2020 models will get Android 12 since the p11 pro is considered EOL already. So the 211226 ROW update is probably the final update for this model.

516UMsf_d.webp

Last edited:

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received my Alldocube Kpad 4/64 yesterday from AliExpress.

Only 8 days it took to arrive from China.

$170 free shipping.

The SIM tray is scary flimsy.
Sound is nice and loud, 2 speakers, very good alarm clock.
10 point OGS touchscreen, bright enough for me.
Does not creak like the M40 when picked up from one edge.
Clean Android 11.
Has 2 microphones I think. Blew into all available holes and 2 recorded sounds.
No FM radio.
No 3.5mm jack but Usb C output.
Recognizes BOTH USB C-PD and normal USB A-C.
Picks up high channels for 5ghz AC WIFI, about 80Mbps tops on speedtest.net to newmedia
DOES NOT DO VOLTE IN SINGAPORE.
4G DATA WORKS WELL.
GPS works too.
Cannot use as wifi repeater.
Cameras are just meh, but not a real concern for me.
Widevine L3 if anyone expects anything.
NO DT2W.
NO FINGERPRINT READER.
NO VIBRATOR

Last edited:

starbury

Reaction score
Hi Alex22,

Any comments on the screen in terms of using it to view PDFs, eBooks?

How about the processing speeds? Any lags/stutter in the UI, when opening several tabs in browser etc?

Thanks!

alex22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Alex22,

Any comments on the screen in terms of using it to view PDFs, eBooks?

How about the processing speeds? Any lags/stutter in the UI, when opening several tabs in browser etc?

Thanks!
Reading manga and ebook is ok for me.
Like i have 20+ tab open in chrome...
Often even use in batt saver mode or ultra saver mode even.

So far no strange behavior aaprt from the M1 app not displaying properly for the login page (cannot see login button till I set display to large, font to normal) but I reckon it's dev problem poorly written app that doesn't scale.

Everything else no complain yet, YMMV.
$170 incl shipping, bo complain liao.

The cpu iirc is equivalent to a sd630 or so, maybe someone can correct me.

Shopee works, dash works, fing works, netmonitor works, qoo10 works, AliExpress too haha

But i think for a 2k screen vs my chuwi 2k screen, the minimum font size seems different. I haven't really toyed it over since I got it to a comfortable display...

Maybe the "smallest width" dp is set a bit lower?
Chuwi @ 800, kpad @ 704

Anyone can enlighten what the numbers do vis-a-vis the display?

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hihi , would like to ask a few questions:

1) Is the Lenovo Tab Plus back glossy or matte?
2) Between Tab Plus (SD750G) and the P11 Pro (SD730G), which would be a better buy..? lol P11 Pro is still bit more expensive and I'd like the metal build and AMOLED screen, but am mindful Tab Plus is one Android version newer...
3) How do these 2 compare to a Mi Pad 5?

tq

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
hihi , would like to ask a few questions:

1) Is the Lenovo Tab Plus back glossy or matte?
2) Between Tab Plus (SD750G) and the P11 Pro (SD730G), which would be a better buy..? lol P11 Pro is still bit more expensive and I'd like the metal build and AMOLED screen, but am mindful Tab Plus is one Android version newer...
3) How do these 2 compare to a Mi Pad 5?

tq

1)

2) If u really need to get a tablet right now, pad plus (cos' cheapest). Else, wait for upcoming price cuts.

Lenovo had started refreshing their m series with new models and is launching a new windows-on-arm tablet.

https://www.gizmochina.com/2022/01/11/lenovo-tab-m10-3rd-gen-appears-on-google-play-with-unique-cpu/
https://www.gizguide.com/2022/01/lenovo-10w-tablet-13w-yoga.html
It probably won't take them long to refresh the p series/pad series also. Existing models are likely to get a price cut when new ones are released.

3) U can easily throw mi pad 5 out already.

Last edited:

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1)

2) If u really need to get a tablet right now, pad plus (cos' cheapest). Else, wait for upcoming price cuts.

Lenovo had started refreshing their m series with new models and is launching a new windows-on-arm tablet.

https://www.gizguide.com/2022/01/lenovo-10w-tablet-13w-yoga.html
It probably won't take them long to refresh the p series/pad series also. Existing models are likely to get a price cut when new ones are released.

3) U can easily throw mi pad 5 out already.

LOL I watch the video also right after I post.. okay glad it's matte finish. Look bit like Mi Pad 5 white colour.

Thanks for the info about newer tablets... I can get Pad Plus for $244 on Lazada after some personal vouchers so is okay for me. price cut also won't miss too much lol

for the Mi Pad 5 it's just for my curiosity but why throw out? the specs look decent although I think they don't have USB C 3.1 and MIUI is... ... lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
LOL I watch the video also right after I post.. okay glad it's matte finish. Look bit like Mi Pad 5 white colour.

Thanks for the info about newer tablets... I can get Pad Plus for $244 on Lazada after some personal vouchers so is okay for me. price cut also won't miss too much lol

for the Mi Pad 5 it's just for my curiosity but why throw out? the specs look decent although I think they don't have USB C 3.1 and MIUI is... ... lol

I am neutral on miui, but mi pad 5 is not priceworthy anymore.

Considering an undiscounted price for mi pad 5 at $440 vs undiscounted price of $488 for snapdragon 870 powered xiaoxin pad pro 2021, it's pretty much a no brainer which one to go for now.

Additionally, xx pad pro 2021 has everything that the mi pad 5 is lacking, like expandable storage, USB c 3.1, USB c video out and a planned Android version update to Android 12. Xiaomi had never announced any plans to update the Android version of mi pad 5 and historically, never did so for any of their past mi pad tablets.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am neutral on miui, but mi pad 5 is not priceworthy anymore.

Considering an undiscounted price for mi pad 5 at $440 vs undiscounted price of $488 for snapdragon 870 powered xiaoxin pad pro 2021, it's pretty much a no brainer which one to go for now.

Additionally, xx pad pro 2021 has everything that the mi pad 5 is lacking, like expandable storage, USB c 3.1, USB c video out and a planned Android version update to Android 12. Xiaomi had never announced any plans to update the Android version of mi pad 5 and historically, never did so for any of their past mi pad tablets.

oh okay thanks! will check the xxpad pro 2021 price also then since I was (initially) okay with the miPad5 at $400-ish

lao3hero

Master Member
Reaction score
Just received my pad pro 2021 from tanteo 785.

Not doubt the best shoppee seller for 2021 models.

4 days fast delivery.
Free tempered glass screen protector and clear plastic case.
Free cheapskate Bluetooth sports earpiece and a universal 3pin adaptor.

Totally untampered with set fully plastic wrapped with seals all intact.
Original zui 12.6.211 with widevine drm l1 out of the box.
2 OTA updates to zui 13.

Be sure to ask for china ROM/set when u order from this guy if u want a totally brand-new set that is not tampered with to avoid headaches and fake roms.
Hi bro, able to pm me about which option do I choose for your this model from tanteo's shop in Shopee? I went in and dunno which to choose...TIA!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi bro, able to pm me about which option do I choose for your this model from tanteo's shop in Shopee? I went in and dunno which to choose...TIA!

I did the following:

1) Choose the listing below. I think he has 2 listings for Lenovo tablets. Choose the one which he indicates 'if you need china rom, .....'

oHxSC6W_d.webp

2) Then select buy now with the options below. U can change the options if you want to get the keyboard, etc. When I bought it, I chose 'only tablet' and it did come with free clear case and glass protector as gifts.

WCqJG7F_d.webp

3) MOST important step. After confirming the options by selecting 'buy now', remember to type in the message indicating you want the original china rom. It's because buyers forgot to type in this that they get unsealed, unlocked and fake global rom sets.

7pAxQZl_d.webp

lao3hero

Master Member
Reaction score
I did the following:
1) Choose the listing below. I think he has 2 listings for Lenovo tablets. Choose the one which he indicates 'if you need china rom, .....'
oHxSC6W_d.webp

2) Then select buy now with the options below. U can change the options if you want to get the keyboard, etc. When I bought it, I chose 'only tablet' and it did come with free clear case and glass protector as gifts.
WCqJG7F_d.webp

3) MOST important step. After confirming the options by selecting 'buy now', remember to type in the message indicating you want the original china rom. It's because buyers forgot to type in this that they get unsealed, unlocked and fake global rom sets.
7pAxQZl_d.webp

Thanks much bro for the super detailed reply and steps. Sibeh effort and much appreciated! m(__)m

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

n0obiez

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been asked before, what's the difference between Global ROM and China ROM?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.