China's Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine found highly effective in real world study

BuZhiDaoLeh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The funny thing is Pfizer ones are made using specific proteins (if im not wrong) while Sinovac uses the entire genome of the virus.
So in a way, since the virus have mutated so much thanks to Cxxx, I believe the virus cannot mutate to a form that is totally different.

Thus Sinovac one might be "more effective" on the new strains while P becomes..., ineffective?

rathalos

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Song ah! Time for sinovac to be used in SG! No more choice, random jabs..

Dracky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This good news for the global fight against covid.

Unfortunately, people ignore scientific assessment and maje the choice of vaccine a political statement. Eg. India will reject China's Sinovac even though India can't get enough vaccine from US and Europe.

needhelpbadlynow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What will happen?

Use Sinovac > Become Asymptomatic > Spread Virus > Virus Mutate > Use More Sinovac Update :ROFLMAO:

fallen1

Banned
Reaction score
The funny thing is Pfizer ones are made using specific proteins (if im not wrong) while Sinovac uses the entire genome of the virus.
So in a way, since the virus have mutated so much thanks to Cxxx, I believe the virus cannot mutate to a form that is totally different.

Thus Sinovac one might be "more effective" on the new strains while P becomes..., ineffective?
Sinovac very lousy in preventing covid
But in preventing serious symptoms and hospitalisations, it seems that its as good as other vaccines.
Still, its just 1 data point. still need to wait for more data.
I hope their vaccine works. No politics here.
Covid is a world war. If china vaccines dont work, then it leaves more potential for covid to mutate further as more people are exposed

runforyourlife

Reaction score

Its just the infection rates. 10+ for entire china daily new cases lol crazy ****.

Moonnite_Firefly

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their KaKi Lang, WHO still haven't approve yet.
tedros is seeking re-election for 2nd term... i give him 99% chance he will approve sinovac sooner or later... china has control over majority of the votes... he want to win need to please china... this is how corrupted WHO has become~~ :frown:

semiret

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tedros is seeking re-election for 2nd term... i give him 99% chance he will approve sinovac sooner or later... china has control over majority of the votes... he want to win need to please china... this is how corrupted WHO has become~~ :frown:
The way he handled this pandemic still got guts to seek 2nd term? Really very thick skin.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.