Chinese youths rejecting rat race and are 'lying flat' 躺平 after watching their friends work to death

boredom2012

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The real problem is that there is no union to keep in balance of all these things. Why amdk can work 9 to 5 and earn big bucks? Because they have labour union to support them. China like us does not have a union system. They only rely ccp to do the best for them.

India also have a good union system. They fight for their workers right.

trd_charlie

Reaction score
The real problem is that there is no union to keep in balance of all these things. Why amdk can work 9 to 5 and earn big bucks? Because they have labour union to support them. China like us does not have a union system. They only rely ccp to do the best for them.

India also have a good union system. They fight for their workers right.
We have ntuc union :LOL:

Visor9999

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sg also the same lah with horrible working hours. People here work so hard for nothing in the end. Govt as usual doing nothing to improve the lives for workers here as well.

chromehead

Banned
Reaction score
996 not sustainable, earlier got jipun and korea as example for them to see liao

study and chiong so hard in tier1 city also bo bao able to make a living there in the long term. the competition there and rental is insane

only plus out of it is the jaded ones balek kampung for reduced pace bring back expertise to develop their area

mementomori

Master Member
Reaction score
Singaporean males will be doing the same thing. That's why so low birth rates, but then again it is always sinkie male fault :)

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes my manager ask if I plan to move up the ladder, I also dunno how to tell them that I satisfied with my current lifestyle and don't want to spend more time in work...... :(

betking

Banned
Reaction score
Only AMDK can have work life balance.
They can even leave the office early if they want to.
They dun even need to give any reason.
As for ceca, just look at the crowd at Chennai business from 3 pm to 5 pm.
No need to say more.

rast tiam go CCP in afternoon
tot I reach chennai after I step.into cafe

iamcat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
work only earn like 500-600 sgd nia. air breathe is polluted. food is toxic. everywhere is corruption.

i support them, just give up and pak game like me :flash:

Pueh Kee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cq4TfsAVMAAnnQS.jpg
In sg, our union is a supermarket whose price still higher than shengsiong

Why so serious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nothing to fight for everyday, even looking for partner, the high expectations already turned many men off liao

might as well learn from those amdk in thailand or vietnam.

they earn enough back at home, once in a while or after retirement go thailand heypi for a few months can liao.

2Dollar

Banned
Reaction score
The youth wing comprise of politician's kids isit, do the easy job while asking other ppl to work.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.