Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wow, how is the taste compared to MLM Aunty?

How to survive at this price when the estate is make up of oldies. Unless #notmyMP wants to treat the residents 😂
the carrot cake is slimy in the centre after u bite off the crust.... prawn dumplings look very machine made, every one looks identical but good thing is the prawns are fresh

siew mai is the saver though, it's good and bigger in size than MLM aunty.....

#notmyMP claim credit again leh, now there's gonna be a walkway link from our side to woodleigh, he is very quick to let ppl know, my wife said what has it gotta do with us?

ClassyNFabulous

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sometimes too irritating liao.

Example

AL:
Next time you cannot like that ok. Understand?

Me:
Ok ok.

AL:
(few moments later. repeat.) Next time you cannot like that ok. Understand?

Me:
Ok ok. Understand.

AL:
(few moments later. repeat.) Next time you cannot like that ok. Understand?

Me
3rd time liao. OK OK! UNDERSTAND! STOP REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT!

AL:
Wah! 还敢凶我!Remind you is for your own good. Next time you cannot like that ok. Understand?

Me
YOU ALREADY REPEAT MORE THAN 3X.
TMD! I REPEAT THE 4TH TIME OK OK.
(took my mobile phone and jitao 丢 at him)

AL:
Walau! Pain leh! How dare you throw phone at me? You know 我讲你 also for your own good?
(blah blah blah...start all over again) Next time 不可以这样了. 你到底明白我在讲什么?Say sorry to me now. 快点讲对不起!

Me:
Ok ok! Sorry lor! Who ask you keep repeat nonstop. I already said understand so many times liao.

AL:
Only repeat 4 times. A lot meh? And hor, 好好讲对不起,不可以顶嘴.

This time round I might be inside kitchen searching for small frying pan to throw at him. LOL!
😱 the WOT

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like this one too. :)
Goode morleng Bot bro 🤖:grin::s12:!
Happi Twosday Tuesday ahead~
Seeing Tuesdays are my dad's off days, mai mom and dad will be happily binge watching dramas tgt yo~
😌😌

tv-television.gif

ClassyNFabulous

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the carrot cake is slimy in the centre after u bite off the crust.... prawn dumplings look very machine made, every one looks identical but good thing is the prawns are fresh

siew mai is the saver though, it's good and bigger in size than MLM aunty.....

#notmyMP claim credit again leh, now there's gonna be a walkway link from our side to woodleigh, he is very quick to let ppl know, my wife said what has it gotta do with us?
nex at basement next to four leaves bakery got a Tim sum shop, prawn dumplings are big n juicy. Carrot cake, yam cake ish very the ky too. so are the siew mai, har gao, even Bak Zhang too.

😱 all the food ish nice there I guess

HeroJY

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Good morning!

I like Au Croissant. An outlet opened in AMK last yr. Since then hv been buying fr them. Daily after 7pm got 30% off. Recently juz bought 6 croissants for uncle and aunty
good de morning desire sis :s12:
remember to jiak BB for a blue Tuesday :s12:
🥴 🥴

Flash_Nova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also can run in da comfort of aircon eh? Oh yah hor.
Okaie rahz come come, dunch be sed Nova bro, me sayang sayang yew~
😌😌
Hehehe 那才是重点, tho moi hoso will perspire buckets cuz moi still bbfa :o:o
I can just walk to nearby emptyuc buy 1 can and jiak 🥴 🥴 🥴
Hokays enjoy chiur ** meat!

Rmb must coat in eggy sauce before frying, jin ho jiak!! :love::love:🤤

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.