Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
exfoliate
/ɪksˈfəʊlɪeɪt,ɛksˈfəʊlɪeɪt/
verb
to wash or rub (a part of the body) with a granular substance to remove dead skin cells

Erm, the whole cheekon is dead... how much salt you need to exfoliate then? :s14:

u no see the pic i post? Only chix breast part. Exfoliate ish only for skin part. So arnd 1 teaspoon of salt. Then rinse once and add a bit of salt to marinade. :o 🥴

daryl76

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i jin heng cos my mommy called me this morning she helped me buy some fresh chix liow! She know i dont have time to go on wkdays so she went to buy hers 顺便 buy for me liow. 🤗 🥴

i no buy fresh chix from my market here one. Usually i buy from kovan market cos my mom gai xiao me one. :grin:
was wondering where your mama buy cos her place no wet market right? or small small one like mine.... 原来 ish kovan

tomorrow might still have, ask my godma see if can get some from the grumpy aunty she rent the stall from.... buy a bit so can cook for the boys

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

RuneArmour

Master Member
Reaction score
will never happen
giphy.gif

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
was wondering where your mama buy cos her place no wet market right? or small small one like mine.... 原来 ish kovan

tomorrow might still have, ask my godma see if can get some from the grumpy aunty she rent the stall from.... buy a bit so can cook for the boys

she goes kovan to do her marketing for chix and seafood one. Serangoon central only got this mini wet markets :o 🥴

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.