Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

GarnetDragon

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@zheng @MianBaoFren sorwee 大哥(s), moi betrayed the 猫猫 cult. Joining @TanukiKoji's 小帅帅猪 cult riao :frown: :frown:
🥴🥴

8cd081b635629f5f

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The story got worst...
As the papa snail try makes his way to work the SECOND time...
and about to finally touch the other side of the cement pavement...
@JustAnET came down from her block and moved the papa snail back to the start line, reuniting him with his family once again...

TLDR... papa snail was fired from his job due to @HomeMommy and @JustAnET ...
Moral of story... the road to hell is paved with good intentions

P.S. Snails are hermaphrodites but during mating, they try to bite off each others penis. So one of them get fertilized and the other one does not... So you do have a non interchangeable papa and mama role in this mating outcome.

Dont know how to take care of children. This one only @HomeMommy can do and do it well. 😌

Walau! I inside gym doing foam rolling. Then read what you and grizzly76 posted. I jitao 狂笑 out very loudly and 吓到 my trainer leh! MALU LOR!!!

He asked me if everything ok with the foam rolling? Foam rolling will tickle tickle 的?

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Walau! I inside gym doing foam rolling. Then read what you and grizzly76 posted. I jitao 狂笑 out very loudly and 吓到 my trainer leh! MALU LOR!!!
He asked me if everything ok with the foam rolling? Foam rolling will tickle tickle 的?

it's true I am your trainer.

Sent from mianbao not miaobao

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Papa snail sets off for work and crawls eastward after saying goodbye to the wife.

He crawls and crawls, sliding his best across the footpath as fast as he can.

He's just about reaching the middle of the footpath when the kids have woken up at sunrise and shout out their goodbyes to him.

He turns around to wave goodbye too when @HomeMommy passes by during her morning jog.

Papa snail curses and swears for being put back where he started :s13:

PS: Reference to Papa or Mama snail is interchangeable cos snails are hermaphrodites :s22:

ET is cannot! I keep laughing and laughing and laughing!

So Mommy and ET Me keep moving Papa Snail back to the start point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh my... the xmm in the video ..............

My telegram is to play with you and home mommy gang one lei... what sg nasi lemak.

And i am not Andy Wong! :mad:

Is it close your eyes also will feel spinning with slight movement of head? Got ringing sound?

From your description and i assume with high probability no ringing sound:
Should be vestibular nerve inflammation (one side or both side) aka Vestibular neuritis.

Its ok... will recover in a few weeks... meanwhile can take some medication for nausea and dizzness... and some anti inflammation for the nerves... and some physio exercises...

Please see doctor for better diagnosis and explanations. I am not allowed to WOT here. 😌
No ringing sound. My family doc knw my history wif it. I'm used to it liao so usu i dun take meds. As agreed wif the doc, to recover naturally.

Juz tat when it happen, it feels worse when sitting or lying down. So if i'm outside, is better tat I stand.

JustAnET

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh my... the xmm in the video ..............

My telegram is to play with you and home mommy gang one lei... what sg nasi lemak.

And i am not Andy Wong! :mad:

Is it close your eyes also will feel spinning with slight movement of head? Got ringing sound?

From your description and i assume with high probability no ringing sound:
Should be vestibular nerve inflammation (one side or both side) aka Vestibular neuritis.

Its ok... will recover in a few weeks... meanwhile can take some medication for nausea and dizzness... and some anti inflammation for the nerves... and some physio exercises...

Please see doctor for better diagnosis and explanations. I am not allowed to WOT here. 😌

Wow got mommy gang telegram.

Next time raining day, Mommy can activate everyone in the telegram group to go move the snails.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.