Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

TanukiKoji

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don’t recall ever see aunt Dino post comments here, Mabbe she did & I missed them due to speedy moving thread. I only saw her reactions to some comments here & cmb. And I’m not aware of the history of auntdino being adored by momy.

so in dat sense I’m not really able to relate some stuff being linked to her.

so ya……call me dumb or blunt or outright straight or daft, but not every1 knows everything or the same thing.
🤣 you also cannot see O2, Ar ,CO2 and N, but we are breathing in leh.

GarnetDragon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gosh even a xmm at 18 dun have that kinda body..... but not me who first noticed though, hahahaha its the 地头蛇
🐉🐍😌😌

2872541_orig.png

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t recall ever see aunt Dino post comments here, Mabbe she did & I missed them due to speedy moving thread. I only saw her reactions to some comments here & cmb. And I’m not aware of the history of auntdino being adored by momy.

so in dat sense I’m not really able to relate some stuff being linked to her.

so ya……call me dumb or blunt or outright straight or daft, but not every1 knows everything or the same thing.

1OClV.gif

Breathe in and breathe out Ah jie, all is good

TanukiKoji

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I don’t stoop to this level of intelligence, Mabbe u wana treat it like those 5sen or 50sen thread, u go figure wif those pple ba.
No rah. I mean you didn’t get to see aunt Dino, but she’s around sometimes. Comparing to air we breathe only, why bring in the cents??? Login out.

sexeyXR

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No rah. I mean you didn’t get to see aunt Dino, but she’s around sometimes. Comparing to air we breathe only, why bring in the cents??? Login out.
I’m tryna say I don’t see her postings at times, to illustrate dat I don’t deal wif her dat alot, so I dunno much abt her as much as u all. Like those stuff u all say momy adores her or watever

TanukiKoji

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I’m tryna say I don’t see her postings at times, to illustrate dat I don’t deal wif her dat alot, so I dunno much abt her as much as u all. Like those stuff u all say momy adores her or watever
My interactions wif her(aunt Dino) mostly are not in this thread too. Yeah, and I think she’s here much earlier than most of us tho.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.