Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
%E5%A5%BD%E4%BA%BA%E9%9A%BE%E5%81%9A.png
Difficult to make perfect babies?
Gahmen gotch gib baby bonus to keep trying right?
Can consider CRISPR for gene editing?

teagarden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Difficult to make perfect babies?
Gahmen gotch gib baby bonus to keep trying right?
Can consider CRISPR for gene editing?

Oh I like this movie. Sadly the Olympic swimmer with awesome genes burn himself. Shows determination trump's genetics. :o

hais, 好心 tell you to prep also tio say...

suan le maybe my method is useless 🥴

Haiz. Is it that's why they say very hard to teach old folks? :o

HomeMommy

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I like this movie. Sadly the Olympic swimmer with awesome genes burn himself. Shows determination trump's genetics. :o

Haiz. Is it that's why they say very hard to teach old folks? :o

thats why lao nang geh always get hiam left, right, top, down, center de. If ish chio bu ask ppl to teach cfm volunteers de :frown: :o 🥴

teagarden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats why lao nang geh always get hiam left, right, top, down, center de. If ish chio bu ask ppl to teach cfm volunteers de :frown: :o 🥴

Got mei... I see got one chio bu in the gym always just do her stuff quietly at one corner. Alot of guys just do their own stuff at their own corner also. Don't think too much.

@MuscleMan6 is asking you to go slow and steady then won't zek tiok. Start from something light like bamboo to figure out the posture first then progress to load.

Moi started with 10kg per side in April hor. Still I zek tiok. But from squats la, not deadlift.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.