Chit Chat with Mommy πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ—“ β›ͺ️🎼 ✝️

HomeMommy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw company doc (who has fecking sh!tty bedside manner) and he only prescribed some NSAIDs and more stretching.
He stated causes of frozen shoulder is indeterminate; one theory is that injuries and stresses accumulate until it happens :s22:

maybe can try out yoga? I think stretches can help prevent frozen shoulders?

HomeMommy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i okie one
if you want straight go to gym and do also ky lo
just need to be extra mindful, since everything is new to you
(assuming you have 0 experience in handling the bar etc)

long time ago when i started crossfit as a newbie i also use plastic pipe/pole to do the exercises before the trainers allow me to proceed to lifting with weights

ok ok. Listen to u all. Later before i hang moi clothes i use bamboo pole practise first :o πŸ₯΄

teagarden

Master Member
Reaction score
go gym must prep so much de ah? Why i see bbfas walk in and out of the gym in one pc de? :o πŸ₯΄

Haiz... How you know they no prep before hand?

BBFA doesn't mean is noob lei. Why you like this judge us.

Powerlifter all look Bui Bui one. Nah one example below. Their body fat percentage is usually 26% to 30% like that. Can deadlift 250kg for breakfast.

donnie2.jpg

HomeMommy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz... How you know they no prep before hand?

BBFA doesn't mean is noob lei. Why you like this judge us.

Powerlifter all look Bui Bui one. Nah one example below. Their body fat percentage is usually 26% to 30% like that. Can deadlift 250kg for breakfast.

donnie2.jpg

i no judge de. Cos if everyone must prep before going gym then why some inside like no strength or stamina de 😌 πŸ₯΄

teagarden

Master Member
Reaction score
i no judge de. Cos if everyone must prep before going gym then why some inside like no strength or stamina de 😌 πŸ₯΄

Haiz... Like this is judge liao.

Everyone start at different level. No strength no stamina is also a level. If not why gym HAS 1kg dumbbell? Legit 1kg. Machines also has like a 1 kg selection.

Important thing is everyone is in the gym to improve on themselves. Old, young, fat, thin, man, woman, half man half woman.

Secondly, Do with right posture and form is such a beautiful sight.

HomeMommy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haiz... Like this is judge liao.

Everyone start at different level. No strength no stamina is also a level. If not why gym HAS 1kg dumbbell? Legit 1kg. Machines also has like a 1 kg selection.

Important thing is everyone is in the gym to improve on themselves. Old, young, fat, thin, man, woman, half man half woman.

Secondly, Do with right posture and form is such a beautiful sight.

U say must prep first then if no strength no stamina ish got prep beforehand mah? Cos if got prep beforehand confirm got some strength n stamina de? :s11: πŸ₯΄ U make moi jin ja confused :frown: πŸ₯΄

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.