Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

SecretAgent

Banned
Reaction score
@grizzly76
tau sar piah from ghee hiang! Wah they state close at 6pm then i reach there 5.30pm they oledi closing! Heng i managed to grab the last boxes of tau sar piah. Theirs ish sweet+salty de not bad. Having for teabreak now
https://ibb.co/fqNFBkY
3471-D306-968-D-4621-8-CFD-CD3-F2-A4-C9-C67.jpg

https://ibb.co/HYYJwfd
C9-D277-FE-D86-F-41-A2-99-B3-B2-F3-C093-A447.jpg

got lim teh jiak tao sapiah or nots?

sibei towkay soh life!

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

grizzly76

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@grizzly76 tau sar piah from ghee hiang! Wah they state close at 6pm then i reach there 5.30pm they oledi closing! Heng i managed to grab the last boxes of tau sar piah. Theirs ish sweet+salty de not bad. Having for teabreak now 😋 🥴

I like the tube packing; good for gifting to colleagues and acquaintances; stays fresh for longer too than old-school paper wrapping.
The box packaging is lots of air tho :s13:

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like the tube packing; good for gifting to colleagues and acquaintances; stays fresh for longer too than old-school paper wrapping.
The box packaging is lots of air tho :s13:

i tink prob bo preservatives too leh. Expiry ish 2 weeks from production date de. :o 🤣
They got sell sesame oil also de! Seems like they started out selling sesame oil de. I wanna buy 1 back but its glass bottle kind so ended up i didnt cos i scared if break then jiatlat :o 🥴

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

SecretAgent

Banned
Reaction score
i tink prob bo preservatives too leh. Expiry ish 2 weeks from production date de. :o 🤣
They got sell sesame oil also de! Seems like they started out selling sesame oil de. I wanna buy 1 back but its glass bottle kind so ended up i didnt cos i scared if break then jiatlat :o 🥴
Talk about preservatives. Try to look for food without any preservatives or lesser additives... i.e. those food which will go bad very fast one. Fresh, unprocessed food.

Why? Those preservatives are actually harmful to our guts bacteria and our digestive system itself.

I am telling exactly this to someone who having a bad stomach lately earlier.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.