Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes de MM. she tio exposed in like 7 mins after her first post. Then she deleted away the photos lo. :spin: :spin:
😌 😌

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...snacks-for-my-hubby-to-bring-to-work.6679117/
EN0x2YP.jpg
oh ya the 2nd pic was the one she posted!

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it easily to be hated in edmw de.
just disagree with them on one topic / have a differing view, you're suddenly public enemy #1
actually its easy to "get around" this without being hated what. for me i just post my views without replying to that person say "i disagree with u". i mean sometimes its just the way you say it.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually its easy to "get around" this without being hated what. for me i just post my views without replying to that person say "i disagree with u". i mean sometimes its just the way you say it.
sometimes u just want to make your point across to the other person ma.
and if u dont quote that person he/she may not read it

HeroJY

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes de MM. just ignore those trolls n toxic ppl lo as edmw is a toxic place :spin: :crazy:
but they are still nice ppl ard, especially in 娘娘 n like sghost, daryl76 etc :s12:
😌 😌

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes! she posted this and said she made some snacks for her hubby. i only saw someone replying say "its just fruits". i didnt see anything abnormal leh. then again i wonder why she never put disclaimer say "not my photo" lol
shouldnt she post her own photo tho if she really make whatever for her hubby

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sometimes u just want to make your point across to the other person ma.
and if u dont quote that person he/she may not read it
if i dunno that person's pattern i may reply once. after that if they strongly disagree to the pt of calling me names or taunt me they go straight into my ignore list. i dont engage in a "war" one. its unnecessary leh.

Ayumix6

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i dunno that person's pattern i may reply once. after that if they strongly disagree to the pt of calling me names or taunt me they go straight into my ignore list. i dont engage in a "war" one. its unnecessary leh.
Why bother arguing in internet?? In then end also nothing useful come out nia nor the problem is resolve etc 😌 😌

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.