Chit Chat with Mommy 👍🏻 🗓 ⛪️🎼 ✝️

desiresale

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah ur teacher n mom so strict so u must have gotten distinction for all the theory and practical exams?
how come u register exam urself one? Ur teacher eat snake ah. By right Strict teacher wont let student register exams themselves leh and from what i remember last time need teachers to register for abrsm exams if i am not wrong. Or u take trinity ah?

Theory mostly distinction. Practical usu is merit. A few distinction.

My lesson was at Yamaha thomson plaza. My teacher was mainly at Clementi branch. On wed then she would be at thomson plaza. She was very popular so her class schedule fully packed one. So i filled up the registration form ourselves, she signed then brought to the counter outside to submit. Tat mistake she oso nvr check lah. She juz assumed i filled it up correctly.

Mine was ABRSM. Many donkey yrs ago. I dunno tat time got Trinity.

Sent from Oh! Jo-Delicious!

Last edited:

HomeMommy

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Theory mostly distinction. Practical usu is merit. A few distinction.

My lesson was at Yamaha thomson plaza. My teacher was mainly at Clementi branch. On wed then she would be at thomson plaza. She was very popular so her class schedule fully packed one. So i filled up the registration form ourselves, she signed then brought to the counter outside to submit. Tat mistake she oso nvr check lah. She juz assumed i filled it up correctly.

Mine was ABRSM. Many donkey yrs ago. I dunno tat time got Trinity.

Sent from Oh! Jo-Delicious!

wah ur cert jin ja old liow :s13: But i feel that a responsible teacher regardless of how busy should check one. My daughter’s teacher will ask me to check her details before enrolling even when she did it many times till grade 8. My yamaha one is for organ. Piano is pte teacher :o

PikaPika33

Honorary Member
Reaction score
but use cube no bao fast also lah but faster than make it urself. :grin: U need to cut the ingredients, stir fry onion till golden brown then simmering n finally adding the cubes grate some fuji apple in. I cook this kind of simple dinner also take 45mins from preparation to cleaning up :o
ok leh very easy compare to make your own
i spend more than 1 hour just to make that stupid curry paste from skretch :s13:

Kippikip

Master Member
Reaction score
that say i saw one lone otter in the water too. I wonder if it 游散 from the rest of the family :frown:

but wont the magpie fly away? Cos birds usually wont stay put for long!

Younger magpie robins are less afraid of humans than the adults. It flew to a tree closer to me because it couldn’t hear the sound from my hp very clearly further away. It would listen for a while, try and imitate the singing and fly off after a while.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.